Thread: Keep waiting or re-submit verification?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Keep waiting or re-submit verification?

Been on the forum for a while and also have seen a few providers.

Submitted my OH2 verification 6 months ago and now wondering if I should just keep waiting or should I re-submit for verification at this point?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you follow the instructions in the link below? Apparently not from your comment "Submitted my OH2 verification 6 months ago..." (meaning you did) The link clearly states "please have at least two established providers here or elsewhere confirm sessions from the past 90 days." I HIGHLY suggest following the link instructions but do whatever floats your boat.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hey Doc, thanks for the reply. Yes I followed the verification process as described in the link. Verification was submitted 6 months ago with 2 providers that replied to my verification (I was CC'ed on their replies to ck1942).

The visits from the 2 providers that vouched for me are obviously older than 90 days at this point. I have seen other providers since then and just wondering if I'm in the queue or if I need to resubmit my verification at this point since it's been so long.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Hurry up and wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I would resubmit to Admin and POLITELY ask what is up?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I would resubmit to Admin and POLITELY ask what is up?
    you got me thinking of

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Patience Is a Virtue. Good things come to him who waits.
    Good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dchp08 View Post
    Hey Doc, thanks for the reply. Yes I followed the verification process as described in the link. Verification was submitted 6 months ago with 2 providers that replied to my verification (I was CC'ed on their replies to ck1942).

The visits from the 2 providers that vouched for me are obviously older than 90 days at this point. I have seen other providers since then and just wondering if I'm in the queue or if I need to resubmit my verification at this point since it's been so long.
    My suggestion is send CK a polite inquiry. Mention that yoiu have copies and ask if he would like for you to forward them to him. Will probably get the action youi are looking for.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    There are two post re: verification, when reading them be sure to follow the links as well & use the templates! Especially, be sure your username appears in the TITLE field of your PMs. Something like “Vouch Request/Verification for Quicksilver”

Failing to use that title in the PMs sent to providers & ck caused him to overlook my first three requests!

Imagine his inbox - who knows how many PMs he gets. Using the right PM title with your username in it allows him to search easily for YOUR verification request