Thread: Destiny Spa - hot girls averwge service

Destiny Spa - hot girls averwge service

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Destiny Spa, Didn't ask
    Date of Visit: 04/23/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (737) 667-1900
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.craigserotica.com/austin...ents/34687.htm
    City, State: Georgetoen, TX
    Georgetown, TX 78628
    Type of Visit: Walk In
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage her, voyeur, fiv.
    Length of Visit: 50
    Donation: 60 + 60
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown Highlights Below Shoulder
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5'5" slim, toned and perkey 34 B MM's Perfect ass 110lbs. Flat out hot!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Depends on what you are wanting
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Maybe after more visits
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? same as above

Public comments:
    This is a relaxation spa. No massage, just oil rub. Most relaxation spas have a TS and heating pad. This one does not do either. It's rub you, pop you and go. The ladies have all worn long dresses. The vibe seems to be, get you to the flip ASAP and move on. Thing is, even the mama san is hot. So, it depends on what you want. I don't know FS status. It's not my thing. I like to massage the ladies and watch them play. Doesn't happen often. Impression is that FS depends on the girl. I connected with my girl and she gave me what I asked for and time and the rush went away. It may be a place where you build trust over a few visits before they slow things down and open up. After a while of watching she grabbed my hand and asked for help!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Looks interesting - what extras are available? Thx

Unsure beyond what I posted. Needs more intel from other hobbyists. My guess would be, L2 with 3 possible with the right girl.

Went back today

They've already changed the girls. Not as hot. And not full service. They are L1 only. They don't give you a full hour and the whole goal is to get you to pop. The mama san slipped a note under the door when I was there telling the girl that she was taking too long.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Tread lightly...

Playing in WILCO is dangerous enough...that close to the Justice Center is looking for trouble.

i still don't get it

I can't find any intel that hobbyists have been busted at parlors in Will Co. Workers? Yes! But no hobbyists. Additionally, there are plenty of guys posting on other Will Co spas. Lot's of posts on lifestream in Will Co. So what am I missing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Right now I think WILCO is safe because there are not any more FS spas that openly promote that. The exception is the one on Gattis but that place is garbage. WILCO is know to be very tough on any criminal activities so if you were to get busted they will go for the maximum punishment possible. That's why some don't like to play there.

Appointment Only

Should anyone be concernd about a provider being LE informant if she previously worked at a spa, stopped working there, but still took "by appointment only" and the spa forwarded your # to her? Would a LE informant be allowed to do illegal activities in order to catch hobbyists? I know with a sting, the arrest happens when payment is offered. The undercover office doesn't have to perform anything. But what about a provider who got busted and started working for LE? Could they provide some services like L1 as part of the sting? Or would that not be alowed? This is a real situation for me. Haven't pulled the trigger on the "by appointment only" just yet.

Or is it more like this: "Eh, if she's providing services you could both get LE worked up about, then she's not an informant."
    Last edited by justforfun75; 06-11-2021 at 10:30 PM.