Thread: Oro.latina55: Oro.Latina55, beautiful boriqua with mad Throatzilla skills

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Oro.latina55: Oro.Latina55, beautiful boriqua with mad Throatzilla skills

Companion's Handle: Oro.latina55
    Date of Visit: 6/1/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (409)420-4108
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...1-Oro-Latina55
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CCW, 69, mish, doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $$ Review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Green
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: The pics are dead on. Green hair was up in a bun. Great tits, double d I think. Spankable ass. Curves for days.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes.

Public comments:
    Oro was formally Paloma at ATX. She has struck out on her own. She is a lot of fun. She was pretty chatty but I found that to be part of the charm. She is gorgeous and I had a great time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. IMO, 200hhr is not a special.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fair point. But I read good things and thought I'd give it the ol college try now that she's independent. Lived up to it all and then some. I'm hitting her up again down the line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Paloma

Is CCW ‘Covered”?

I saw her back when she was a stripper locally and also at ATXXX. I didn’t think she’d last long at ATXXX simply because the price and the fact that she starting covering her BJs. Back before that I thought she had great BJ skills. Glad you had fun but for that $ I can’t do covered BJ…

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea it is covered. She says she's strictly safe play. I was on the fence about myself. Out of everything I've done she's one of three girls that I thought despite cover really rocked it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Rather than write another review I'll just update.

Paloma hit me up and said she was back in town. Which worked out as my weekend play fell through. She was flirty and I totally bought it so I paid her a visit on my way home from work.

I don't know if it was the business casual look or that she'd been gone a few days but she hit me with her A game. Had to ask her to take it easy a few times or I would have busted. Went a smidge over time but she didn't seem to mind at all. I asked her to live up to that throatzilla name and she didn't disappoint.

Her availability works well with mine so might be my new go to. Rate and activities were the same, order was remixed, but the same. I think $$ might be her reg rate and not a special.

I like her Juicy Round Ass but too bad she is CBJ only. Thanks for the info.