Visiting June 13th to 16th

469-562-9899

Respect is HUGE

Promise you a great time!!!!

Please mention this is for my visit to Florida when you contact me. I have local contacts that reach out as well. I will have an Airbnb in Hollywood area.

I am very vanilla however you will not regret meeting me. I am very charismatic and energetic. You will feel like you are with a virgin.

I have only been in the industry since November of last year. I am very particular about how I do things. I am very vanilla but you will not be disappointed whatsoever. Please do not comment on this thread regarding my limits or rules. Those things I like to discuss in private conversations. Also, text me regarding my donation for my time. You can also private message me but it might take some time to get back to you.

When you reach out be prepared to send me a private message on OH2 for verification purposes.

My safety is a priority and foregoing the screening process isn't an option. Sorry, but it is a must.

I am 5'2" and about 122 pounds and a little bit of a firecracker. I have the most mesmerizing blue eyes that capture your soul. I am very very energetic and super ADD. You absolutely will not regret meeting me.

I do have an onlyfans account. I will need a few questions answered before I give you my onlyfans link (because I have been getting harassed) I appreciate your understanding in advance.

458360A1-8AE7-422C-93DF-96D5DEB7E9DD.jpg
CD2D6EA8-8FB6-40B3-85FA-44B44BF7AD31.jpg