Thread: Great time with Daria

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Great time with Daria

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Bellamihouse, Daria
    Date of Visit: 5/25/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm then text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=#post1088410
    City, State: San Antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: Bng
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes exactly on time
    Activities: Bng (covered my choice)
    Length of Visit: 15min
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blondish
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic not sure
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Always
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
    As always their customer service is second to none very clear and direct arrived at the location and was greeted at the door by a smoking young thing she was wearing socks and some cute little panties that gave me a good view of her ass she had on a shirt that was cutoff right below her breasts think 80s tv workout girls but sexier she led me to the room where we had a good time she is absolutely amazing her personality is top 5 that I’ve experienced she talks to you like your her friend no awkwardness or tension whatsoever puts you at ease immediately

ROS: she started to go down on me but I stopped her and asked for a cover which she quickly obliged, though she gives above average head it’s not the best I’ve had but what she lacks in skill she more than makes up with in effort, she really gets it down her throat or at least tries to, her illusion of passion is pretty good in my opinion really felt like she was my gf giving me head, I kept gripping her tits and ass she is really fun and I can’t wait to go back and blow her back out I immediately regretted only getting a bng but I can’t wait to have her bounce on my dick next time
    Last edited by Jimmb; 06-01-2021 at 01:10 AM.