Thread: Providers that do MFF threesomes?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Providers that do MFF threesomes?

Only had a 4 hands FBSM once and it was enjoyable. Looking to know if there is a good way to find or search for providers that can support more and fulfill some fantasies :)

There seems to be a good number of providers that are open to adding another girl to the mix. Suggest searching the two Ad forums using the word ‘Doubles’.
    Or do you mean that you want to bring your S/O or UTR along? Then I’d search for ‘Couple’
    Just my $0.02! :shrug:

Retired Companion
    Hi love.. my UTR gf and I offer a fantastic 3sum.. text me for more info

Xo

Quote Originally Posted by jiimmy57 View Post
    There seems to be a good number of providers that are open to adding another girl to the mix. Suggest searching the two Ad forums using the word ‘Doubles’.
    Or do you mean that you want to bring your S/O or UTR along? Then I’d search for ‘Couple’
    Just my $0.02! :shrug:
    Makes sense, wasn’t always clear what the etiquette is as obviously if they haven’t worked together could be very awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillshy1234 View Post
    Makes sense, wasn’t always clear what the etiquette is as obviously if they haven’t worked together could be very awkward.
    True, hobby vernacular is multilayered and nuanced! When a provider advertises Doubles they’ll often include the name(s) of who they’ll partner with.
    Last edited by jiimmy57; 06-04-2021 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Swapped Emoji for board compatible one

One of my favorite things

is to play with the wife or girlfriend while the man watches. Couples who hobby together are my absolute favorite! Have yet to have a successful double but I want to so badly.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have my guy who plays with me if a client wants a threesome..several reviews on the E board with him
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    It's been a long time since my last MFF. Time to recruit a new doubles partner. Fun!!!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Companion Companion JessicaLuv's Avatar
    Dallas-669-888-8086 or 669-88809-220-4297
    I'm always up to playing I love my doubles and triples always looking for new playmates also