Thread: Thanks For My Fellow Vets. & Their Families

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Thanks For My Fellow Vets. & Their Families

SA is a military town so I figured this would be a good place to post this as reminder of what Memorial Day is all about.

I want to thank all my fellow Vets. for your service to this country on this most hallowed of days. Bless my fallen brothers who died lying face down in a mud hole in Vietnam only to come home in bodybags and be called baby killers and spit upon. Bless my fallen brothers who died and their body mutilated in Iraq and Afghanistan from a roadside IED. Bless my fallen brothers who died from the unrelenting gun fire from hill tops on the retreat from Chosin Reservoir. Bless my fallen brothers aboard ships in the Pacific who died as the result of fanatical Kamikaze attacks. Bless my fallen brothers who died in the landing craft attempting to land them on Omaha Beach. Gunned down by the hundreds before they could even make it onto the beach. Bless my fallen brothers who died in the mud filled trenches in France from poison gas attacks. Bless my fallen brothers who died freezing and starving to death at Vally Forge. Finally, bless my fallen brothers who died in so many other horrific ways (e.g., mines, torpedoes, mortar and artillery fire, boby traps, hand to hand combat, arial bombardment and the list goes on and on) in all the wars our brave soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen have been sent to fight and die for the defense of our Constitution and freedoms we enjoy in this country including indulging in this hobby.

I salute you and your families who had to bear the unbearable loss of loved ones who lives were extinguished at such a young age. So have a beer today and thank our fallen comrades in arms. As for Ol’ Doc, I’m heading to the cemetery to personally thank them.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 05-31-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you too Doc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    Amen to that, brother! Well put.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Salute!
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 05-31-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    SA is a military town so I figured this would be a good place to post this as reminder of what Memorial Day is all about.

I want to thank all my fellow Vets. for your service to this country on this most hallowed of days. Bless my fallen brothers who died lying face down in a mud hole in Vietnam only to come home in bodybags and be called baby killers and spit upon. Bless my fallen brothers who died and their body mutilated in Iraq and Afghanistan from a roadside IED. Bless my fallen brothers who died from the unrelenting gun fire from hill tops on the fight from Chosin Reservoir. Bless my fallen brothers aboard ships in the Pacific who died as the result of fanatical Kamikaze attacks. Bless my fallen brothers who died in the landing craft attempting to land them on Omaha Beach. Gunned down by the hundreds before they could even make it onto the beach. Bless my fallen brothers who died in the mud filled trenches in France from poison gas attacks. Bless my fallen brothers who died freezing and starving to death at Vally Forge. Finally, bless my fallen brothers who died in so many other horrific ways (e.g., mines, torpedoes, mortar and artillery fire, boby traps, hand to hand combat, arial bombardment and the list goes on and on) in all the wars our brave soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen have been sent to fight and die for the defense of our Constitution and freedoms we enjoy in this country including indulging in this hobby.

I salute you and your families who had to bear the unbearable loss of loved ones who lives were extinguished at such a young age. So have a beer today and thank our fallen comrades in arms. As for Ol’ Doc, I’m heading to the cemetery to personally thank them.
    We were just fighting in a new direction. Since there was NO retreat, I fixed this for you.

To all my friends that didn't make it back with me and others, thank you.

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

And...

Yes, let us never forget the sacrifices made on our behalf.

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    Thank you Doc! To you as well! And thank you to the gentleman that invited me to celebrate with him, you sir are a KING!! I’m well fed and fucked days later��
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com