Luxury: Amp review: Luxury Spa

Companion's Handle: Luxury
    Date of Visit: 5/30/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Walk-in or call
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Location: H H with the rest of the spas. Seriously, there's a ton of them there for some reason.
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: See ROS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 + 1
    Donation: 220+ each
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s/40s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic and Asian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded greatly
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Sorry for posting in this thread, but the AMP forum is closed. I understand if it gets moved or deleted. I just wanted to make a post because of how good the service was today.

So I thought Luxury was closed. I tried going there a few weeks ago and it looked abandoned. I used to go to Jujubee before it closed, and then went to Sun Spa probably 6 times before seeing a review on here of Luxury. I went today to check it out and had a great time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How do you even contact this place or book a specific girl? Most of the amps have websites, screening, and post ads regularly. This place is just walk in and hope for the best?

@zeinfandel

You can find them on Google. I don't think they have a site. I didn't know any of them had sites that worked like this. Maybe some of the upscale ones but most of the ones that I go to that are all European beauties don't offer any services. The good ones are usually in the sketchier parts of town and you just have to be in the know to even find them. I don't know how or why I know, but I know.

I would just do a walk-in and then ask. I have only met two of the ladies but they told me about some of the others. They don't work every day and I think you can call and schedule an appointment with your fav. I had asked Yoko (not sure on her name) and she said just to call and ask for her.
    Last edited by blueeyeswide; 06-02-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Eccie

You should check out eccie, but know AMP reviews have some.. let’s just say odd behavior I can’t parse. It started to work its way over here which seems to be why that part was shut down. Lots of drama. Honestly between promoters, creepy bareback ‘mafias’, comings and going’s, etc...

My take, there are posts with lineups. Reviews are more noise than signal. Service tends to the mechanical, particularly since the number of AMPs has been driven down. We used to have a fabulous scene, it is a shadow of what it was. You can call and make an appt, but no promises. On the rare occasion I feel like a quickie, with low expectations, I walk in and ask for a lineup.