Thread: Miss Kim- The Southern Creole Bellle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified)

Miss Kim- The Southern Creole Bellle

Hello to all ! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this exclusive community it is certainly an honor. I am Miss Kim, better known as The Creole Southern Belle. Yes baby you have the opportunity to taste a little bite of Louisiana Spice without leaving the Lone Star State, I promise you will love my taste! I am 5'7 , Medium Slender body with 100% natural 36 D Breast and a nice Louisiana rump that will leave you breathless. I possess a strong passion for caring for others, which stems from a career in nursing. I have been able to utilize these skills and compassion to provide genuine care, passion, and understanding. I am an experienced provider, and I love pleasing others. I am an open minded individual and offer an array of different experiences, such as : GFE (which is my favorite-I absolutely love to kiss), Extreme GFE , PSE , MSOG, Prostate Milking, Light pegging, B2B, VIP Service, MSOG, Mile High Club -5 star hotel dates, I cater to professional men and am open to seeing couples. I offer 4 hand sessions which will make you melt, limited availability, and I do need one day in advance, for these sessions, to ensure that our session will go, smoothly. I absolutely love kissing, mutual touching, breast play(MY FAVORITE), B2B Massages, BBJ, Full Service, NURU Massage, and Prostate Massage ( I am professionally trained to perform these massage and can furnish cert and license). A Therapeutic Deep Tissue or light pressure massage is provided with each option to help you relax and connect with me. My number one goal is to provide safe, high quality, naturally sensual and erotic experiences that will leave you refreshed and empowered physically mentally and emotionally. Below are my rates and options, please feel free to pm with any questions are concerns. I thank you so kindly for you time I look forward to seeing you soon !

Skype Dates Available (Text me for details ߒ˰ߒ˰ߒ)

Accessible In call Location on Matlock and Sublett Rd in Arlington Near Mansfield.
    Tier one: Hhr 150
    Hr 175⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier Two:
    Hhr 250 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier 3
    Hhr 300
    Hr 325 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    1.5 HR VIP 450 (mention when booking)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Outcalls:+ 100 ( Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Mid-Cities

***THE MILE HIGH CLUB: (INQUIRE DIRECTLY) : COUPLES MASSAGES, 5 STAR HOTEL DATES, OVERNIGHTS, EVENT/DINNER DATES AVAILABLE (PLEASE BOOK 24-48HRS IN ADVANCE-LIMITED AVAILABILITY)

Miss Kim- The Creole Southern Belle
    Last edited by MissKim2021; 05-30-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    Miss Kim