Thread: Miss Kim- The Southern Creole Bellle

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Miss Kim- The Southern Creole Bellle

Hello to all ! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this exclusive community it is certainly an honor. I am Miss Kim, better known as The Creole Southern Belle. Yes baby you have the opportunity to taste a little bite of Louisiana Spice without leaving the Lone Star State, I promise you will love my taste! I am 5'7 , Medium Slender body with 100% natural 36 D Breast and a nice Louisiana rump that will leave you breathless. I possess a strong passion for caring for others, which stems from a career in nursing. I have been able to utilize these skills and compassion to provide genuine care, passion, and understanding. I am an experienced provider, and I love pleasing others. I am an open minded individual and offer an array of different experiences, such as : GFE (which is my favorite-I absolutely love to kiss), Extreme GFE , PSE , MSOG, Prostate Milking, Light pegging, B2B, VIP Service, MSOG, Mile High Club -5 star hotel dates, I cater to professional men and am open to seeing couples. I offer 4 hand sessions which will make you melt, limited availability, and I do need one day in advance, for these sessions, to ensure that our session will go, smoothly. I absolutely love kissing, mutual touching, breast play(MY FAVORITE), B2B Massages, BBJ, Full Service, NURU Massage, and Prostate Massage ( I am professionally trained to perform these massage and can furnish cert and license). A Therapeutic Deep Tissue or light pressure massage is provided with each option to help you relax and connect with me. My number one goal is to provide safe, high quality, naturally sensual and erotic experiences that will leave you refreshed and empowered physically mentally and emotionally. Below are my rates and options, please feel free to pm with any questions are concerns. I thank you so kindly for you time I look forward to seeing you soon !

Skype Dates Available (Text me for details ߒ˰ߒ˰ߒ)

Accessible In call Location on Matlock and Sublett Rd in Arlington Near Mansfield.
    Tier one: Hhr 150
    Hr 175⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier Two:
    Hhr 250 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier 3
    Hhr 300
    Hr 325 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    1.5 HR VIP 450 (mention when booking)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Outcalls:+ 100 ( Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Mid-Cities

***THE MILE HIGH CLUB: (INQUIRE DIRECTLY) : COUPLES MASSAGES, 5 STAR HOTEL DATES, OVERNIGHTS, EVENT/DINNER DATES AVAILABLE (PLEASE BOOK 24-48HRS IN ADVANCE-LIMITED AVAILABILITY)

Miss Kim- The Creole Southern Belle
    Last edited by MissKim2021; 05-30-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    Miss Kim

Welcome! Glad you finally made it :)
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kim. It would probably help if you also posted some pics here dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar
    I just posed up a review gentlemen, SOLID TCB and trembling BCD fun.

And most importantly, she text in full complete sentences! Hahahaha!
    Seriously when one of these ladies text 'u' instead of 'you' I feel my own IQ drop from the experience.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...e-with-MissKim

FYI, her Tier 3 is good old GFE fun BBBJ included. The other tiers are FBSM L1 and FBSM L2.

I'm sure she'll convert from "RR" lingo to Hobby Terms shortly, she's a very quick study. I sent the PM to CK so I expect her to be verified first.

Doc, she has an album started with 8 photos so far, so she’s off to a good start.

I also PM’d ck1942, so hopefully she’s got enough to get verified status.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Thank you Tinman. Muaah 💋💋💋💋💋

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you my dear. 🥰🥰🥰 Your vast knowledge is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kim. It would probably help if you also posted some pics here dear.
    Hi Doc thank you so much for the welcome hun. It means a lot 💜💜💜 I have a shoot coming up and I will post more pics love.
    Miss Kim

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome Miss Kim.

Thank you 💓
    Miss Kim

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome MissKim cant wait to see you BCD.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Miss Kim! Enjoy yourself and stay safe!

Miss Kim

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Pretty Lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RailroadDog73's Avatar
    Welcome, COME TO HOUSTON PLEASE!!!
    Lookin' for Mature Beautiful Sexy Ladies of TEXAS

LIKES: FULL GFE/PSE/Greek (NOT A DEAL BREAKER), BODY KISSING LICKING, BLS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, CIM, COF, COT, COA, 69, DATY(O), FIA, FIV, MISH, K9, CG, RCG, *NOT ALL THESE LIKES ARE REQUIRED, THEY ARE JUST LIKES*
    A MUST!!! PLATFORM HIGH HEELS IN BED!

I've always liked those kind of high heels too you know,
    No no no! don't take 'em off, leave 'em on
    Yeah, that's it, a little more to the right
    -David Lee Roth

Quote Originally Posted by MissKim2021 View Post
    Hello to all ! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this exclusive community it is certainly an honor. I am Miss Kim, better known as The Creole Southern Belle. Yes baby you have the opportunity to taste a little bite of Louisiana Spice without leaving the Lone Star State, I promise you will love my taste! I am 5'7 , Medium Slender body with 100% natural 36 D Breast and a nice Louisiana rump that will leave you breathless. I possess a strong passion for caring for others, which stems from a career in nursing. I have been able to utilize these skills and compassion to provide genuine care, passion, and understanding. I am an experienced provider, and I love pleasing others. I am an open minded individual and offer an array of different experiences, such as : GFE (which is my favorite-I absolutely love to kiss), Extreme GFE , PSE , MSOG, Prostate Milking, Light pegging, B2B, VIP Service, MSOG, Mile High Club -5 star hotel dates, I cater to professional men and am open to seeing couples. I offer 4 hand sessions which will make you melt, limited availability, and I do need one day in advance, for these sessions, to ensure that our session will go, smoothly. I absolutely love kissing, mutual touching, breast play(MY FAVORITE), B2B Massages, BBJ, Full Service, NURU Massage, and Prostate Massage ( I am professionally trained to perform these massage and can furnish cert and license). A Therapeutic Deep Tissue or light pressure massage is provided with each option to help you relax and connect with me. My number one goal is to provide safe, high quality, naturally sensual and erotic experiences that will leave you refreshed and empowered physically mentally and emotionally. Below are my rates and options, please feel free to pm with any questions are concerns. I thank you so kindly for you time I look forward to seeing you soon !

Skype Dates Available (Text me for details ߒ˰ߒ˰ߒ)

Accessible In call Location on Matlock and Sublett Rd in Arlington Near Mansfield.
    Tier one: Hhr 150
    Hr 175⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier Two:
    Hhr 250 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tier 3
    Hhr 300
    Hr 325 VIP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    1.5 HR VIP 450 (mention when booking)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Outcalls:+ 100 ( Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Mid-Cities

***THE MILE HIGH CLUB: (INQUIRE DIRECTLY) : COUPLES MASSAGES, 5 STAR HOTEL DATES, OVERNIGHTS, EVENT/DINNER DATES AVAILABLE (PLEASE BOOK 24-48HRS IN ADVANCE-LIMITED AVAILABILITY)

Miss Kim- The Creole Southern Belle
    Updates AD 😘😇😘:
    Welcome to the Oasis ! Howdy I'm Miss Kim, The Creole Southern Belle, I have been coined one of of the DFWs most distinguished, independent providers, because of my sweet southern charm, excellent business ethic, kind demeanor, and curvaceousness, oh yes and I'm 100% natural that in itself, will drive you to the limit. I have a background in Holistic Nursing Care and have always possessed a strong desire to assist others. I offer unrushed sessions that allow time for conversation and soothing relaxation. I offer multiple options and cater to many limitations. I do screen all new CLIENTS for safety purposes. This is my business, I am unaffiliated with any other providers or agency. I serve respectful, high end professional men and couples. While I offer unrushed sessions, I ask that you respect my time as I will do the same. {NO AA NO EXCEPTIONS}
    Private Brick Location /Safe Location
    Beautiful Discreet Bedroom/Office Suite
    Clean Linens
    Organic and Inorganic Hygiene Products
    Unscented lotion

L2 30 mins -250
    L2 MSOG 60 mins-300

L3 30 mins - 350
    L3 MSOG 60 mins- 400( 5 STAR RATING)
    L3 MSOG 90 MINS- 500

INCALL ONLY , EASILY ACCESSIBLE NEAR 360 AND SUBLETT ROAD IN ARLINGTON!

OVERNIGHTS INQUIRE DIRECTLY
    Check out my good reviews @: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?116257-MissKim2021

Regulars txt me for priority booking. Call now for available appointments! LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!!

*MILE HIGH CLUB* VIP CLIENTS INQUIRE DIRECTLY. COUPLES VIP, TRAVEL, COMPANIONSHIP, CORPORATE EVENTS AND MORE INQUIRE DIRECTLY)
    ** Skype Sessions Available Inquire directly**

Disclaimer: By booking you agree that donations are for time only and that you are not seeking any type of solicitation. Sexual or inappropriate comments via the phone or text will be ended and you will be black listed.

Located Near I-20 and Hwy 360

Phone: Click to View
    Provider ID: #223793
    Latest Activity: Sep 05, 2021
    Miss Kim