Thread: TxNikki Awesome in Amarillo-again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TxNikki Awesome in Amarillo-again!

DON'T FORGET A HEADLINE: TxNikki Awesome in Amarillo-again!

Companion's Handle: TxNikki

Date of Visit: 5/28/21

Preferred Method of Contact: Text, or send PM on site

Phone Number: 806-337-0660

Email Address: Sweettxbaby13@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/attachment...1&d=1571909375

City, State: Amarillo, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: LFK,DFK,BBBJX4, DATY, DATO, CG, FIV, K9, CUDDLING, CONVO

Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes

Donation: $$$$$.25 plus tip-my choice

Approximate age of Companion: 40s

Hair Color and Length: Blonde with darker highlights, shoulder length

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: White

Companion Description: Nikki is a short sexy lady! She has an amazing ass just the right size to fill both hands when she’s kissing you, and a sight to behold in K9! Her tits may be enhanced-at least that's the rumor, but they are the perfect size for her small frame. And I've seen her several times now and her make-up and hair are always done to perfection! She is a beautiful lady that would definitely cause heads to turn anywhere in public. Gorgeous smile and personality!

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments: I've seen Nikki a couple times before and when I saw she was coming to Amarillo doing doubles with Versace I texted her to see if she had time for a single-I'm an older guy and I barely survive an hour with just Nikki so doubles are out of the question-lol. But feeling adventurous I asked for a 90 minute session this time so am writing this review as I recover-lol.

The rest of the story:

use these commands to hide the ROS (delete the spaces inside the brackets)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the report....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this belongs in the review section but I couldn't beat the gremlin-lol. Any of you more seasoned veterans know how I get it moved? Thanks!

The only gremlin i have noticed posting reviews on oh2 is that it won't accept the ros section.....gives a bullshit message like "text is too short" which is funny since my rambling ros is usually way too long.

So what i do is simply put one sentence in the ros section and save....it takes it, then just edit the review and copy paste your ros then save, should take it then.

In the forum for wichita there is no review template so i simply copy paste my eccie review then use the
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    bracket commands to create a bcd only viewable ros.

See there it works.... using parentheses instead of bracket this time to illustrate... (hide) ......text..... (/hide)
    Last edited by BBQ-Guy; 05-29-2021 at 04:13 PM.