Thread: Callie210 here looking for a couple new female friends i may be able to help out

Verified Companion

Callie210 here looking for a couple new female friends i may be able to help out

Hey girls!! If we havent met let me introduce myself:) My name is Callie, im 29, pretty laid back, currently staying in Austin and been working on some ideas here lately id love to share!!

Idk about you, but times have gotten a little bit harder here lately and i was thinking instead of us females butting heads like most do..we should actually come together and work as a team. I know alot of us have been living that hotel life style on our own and things dont always work out.
    So i was thinking if theres a couple girls struggling right now id love to help out and vice versa:)
    I have a large king size room down south and its currently being stocked with all the amenities girls in our line of work need...other than the obvious abundance of hygiene items theres alot a rack getting more and more filled with cute lingerie and outfits and only myself to wear them..(i used to own a clothing/stripper store so i find alot of the best deals) i also am neighbors with my best friend who has literally anything else we might need right close by.
    Let me assure you this is definitely not any kind of pimp situation..i honestly would just like a couple other girls i can work with we look out for eachother and hopefully if all goes well we can put our own webcam page up together.
    Im sure you have lots of questions so please shoot me a text at 7372670319 or email me at everythinggoddessboutique@gmail.com

Oh and i love to cook so u will definitely be spoiled with food lol hurry and text so i can start ordering the right size clothing for you:):)

Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Female (Not Verified) lovexxrenee's Avatar
    Hey there. I'm interested! This is technically "more than 30 days old," so I dunno if the offer stands. If it does, hit me back and I'll shoot you a text. You cook, I'll clean?

Also interested !