Thread: What goes through BassCat's mind every time he see's a pussy

What goes through BassCat's mind every time he see's a pussy

[IMG][/IMG]

Is there anything better than pussy? Its literally the only thing that still brings me pleasure anymore. Dont get me wrong I love tits and ass too but pussy will always be my first love. I especially love a young one that hasnt aged yet and you have to pry the lips open to see the hole. Dont get me wrong I love a old one with the lips that hang wide open and the insides seem to be trying to fall out also.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I will add a few for our friend who loves big giant pussy lips

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

But for me its all about a tight young split tail like this

[IMG][/IMG]

Enjoy the pussies gents and ladies feel free to show off your own. We love them all.

The last picture is by far the
    BEST looking.
    Great thread Sir

Registered Male (Not Verified) Biloxi Earl's Avatar
    I like the third picture, but the tits in the last picture are to die for, for sure.
    Hard to believe I was once small enough to crawl out of a hole just like these and, worse yet, it was all over before I knew it, LOL!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well BC, after looking at all of those lovely pics., I’m not sure about what goes through your mind. Could you give us a hint Sir?? LMAO!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awesome pics.

BC, thank you for your continuing ministry.

You knew to add the meaty flaps, like I LOVE!!!! Great thread. Keep up the good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    You knew to add the meaty flaps, like I LOVE!!!! Great thread. Keep up the good work!!!
    You were the who I was referring to when I said I will include these for our friend who likes big pussy lips.

I thought of you last week when I had a girl named Nikki deep throating me while laying on me 69 (I know it sounds strange to say you were thinking of a guy while getting head lol but its not what it sounds like). Her lips hang open just like the third to last picture I posted when she lays on my fat belly 69. I was filming her earlier and had my phone someplace on the bed and wanted to take some pictures to send you but couldn't locate it among all the ****** accouterments strewn across the bed. I would have had to stop her to find it and since she was doing such a good job I didnt want to interrupt her. Next time I have her over I will be sure to get you some pics as its exactly they kind of pussy lips you say you like at least when she is in that position. When she is on her back they are just normal 30 year old pussy lips nothing special but when she lays on my belly 69 they open up beautifully kind of like a pussy lip picture frame surrounding her pink hole.

Here is a pic I took earlier that day of her spreading her lips.

[IMG][/IMG]

and this is very similar to how hers looks when she is laying on my belly.

I know I am a huge perv but I absolutely love getting head while opening up a girls pussy
    Last edited by Basscat; 06-02-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When are you coming to biloxi Ms. Uni?

I use to live on the coast around 2000 -2005, maybe a visit would be fun.
    Several friends there.

I hear ya Basscat! Thanks for the thought! And I LOVE the pics. Only thing better than the pics would be to be there in your place, viewing them for myself. Take care my friend! And take some more PICTURES every chance you get!