Thread: Come on Really

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Come on Really

Really there is no one out there to see WTF this has to be the longest dry spell ever

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't know where you are at, but B/CS is real dry as well. We had a couple this past week or so that had concern associated with them or rates to high for the services. Just my opinion. Was hoping this past weekend or coming up weekend some ladies would visit. But being a holiday and all, people will be out of town and relaxing. Really sucks for B/CS.

Trucker73

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m in the Waco Killeen area and it’s really dry here it sucks

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    We need a tour bus. A "shag wagon" to take you on a tour of 3-5 cities to taste the local delicacies.

OP: there are a few reliable ladies in your area.
    Temple--Strawberry chaos
    Killeen--Sierra Amador
    Waco--zena99
    All have been reliable and fun if they fit what you are looking for. I always thought it would be fun to save up for a weekend splurge in a bigger city. Get to town--sample some poon, take a nap--sample some poon, go have a nice dinner--sample some poon. Im sure you get the idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea it seems like it has died down here lately. Maybe COVID has scared some people away. I might have a few on the line though.
    Hispanic male - loves some meat to grab

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    There are more out there but they are operating UTR. Bell Co. = Williamson Co. = NOT hobby friendly.

A poem by Ol' Doc:....Go to Williamson Co. for a hobby vacation, then leave on probation.

This has been another PSA exclusively for OH2 members from Ol' Doc. BTW, my poem is quite serious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Strawberry chaos and zena Not really my type I’m sure they’re great just not my type and Sierra amador won’t get back to me I don’t know what to do I’m going crazy lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Furry paw never fails and always available.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fury paw lol that’s funny. It’s a whole lot cheaper too