Thread: Diamond mine located

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

Diamond mine located

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Aphrodite's pleasure, Diamond
    Date of Visit: 05/25/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-703-1197
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e%92s-pleasure
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: All of the above for someone of my age. LFK, DKF, Titty worship, MISH, Doggie, RCG sitting in a chair, Scissors and finale with MISH
    Length of Visit: 30 MIN - I am not as young as I used to be. Or I usually go 30 min the first time just in case the experience is not as good as I hoped. Will schedule an hour next time.
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Black medium and curly - shaved down below
    Smoking Status: smokes. not my thing. But not too noticeable
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina - muy caliente
    Companion Description: Very pleasantly surprised. Sometimes the sessions with agency girls are hit or miss. In this case a grand slam. Thank you Maam. Super nice MM double Ds that felt so real I had to ask if they were. Waist and abs were great and will be my motivation next time I am at the gym.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeds - especially for an agency
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES YES YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES YES YES OMG YES, ETC

Public comments:
    Wasn't sure what to expect but her pics looked good. Although I've been fooled before but another girl or two from Honduras was not available so I thought I would try her out. It was great. As soon as I walked in the door I knew I was going to have a great time. Started with some LFK then DFK then started peeling away all of her clothes like wrapping paper on a Christmas present just for me. Really nice body. Like a 9.5 of 10. Face was very cute with a great smile. Really good personality and just what the doctor ordered to cheer me up on a rainy week. In the words of the Terminator, "I WILL BE BACK"...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review. Looking at her picture she looks pretty good.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.