Thread: Why are all the men on here so rude

Verified Companion Companion

Why are all the men on here so rude

Why are all the men on here so RUDE? I was on List crawler at least on there men can’t post comments on your ads publicly. Good grief that’s awful. I have dealt with them disrespect but this site has been the most disrespectful I have seen so far even compared to list crawler. Supposed to be elite but being told I should be beaten with a baseball bat and my body dumped in the lake and then a week later this same guy text me “what’s up ugly skank” even rude me my girl friend that texted him. Then men commenting on stuff they have no business commenting on. It’s clearly none of there business. I don’t offer a service most girls do and ridiculed and belittled for it. Like it’s a mortal sin. To me I set it as a man with a handicap. If he can’t get aroused in other ways then there are bigger problem. What happened to respect? It just went out the window clearly. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t respond. All the men want to make ugly snide comments but none are me and none are companions. How do they have a right to say a anything?!?! I was venting about not being verified men all started commenting. Just wow!!!!!! I just wanted to get verified.forums should not allow comments of the post owner decides against it. Why can’t comments be turned off? Ugh 🤦*♀️

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Your question is quite valid, but a bit broad "all" and I beg to differ with you and say that only a minority are trolls, and, since our community is "self moderated" it sometimes takes a while for malefactors, offenders, trolls and worse to be reported, instructed, indited and/or removed.

That said, I sent you a PM a few minutes ago regarding verification which should speed the process.

Also, observing your "rant" above, my counsel is to tone down any public remarks that might cast shade on your persona, and RTM (report to moderator) any others' remarks so staff can "assess and apply."

Obviously, staff cannot do much about texts unless the texter can be connected to a profile here, but you can report/screen capture those to support@ourhome2.net for examination.

Stay chill, stay patient and stay tuned.

Sometimes the process here seems convoluted, but it usually works out in time.

btw, you are permitted to post ads in only a welcome wagon thread, but you are able to reply to ISOs and to engage in the coed forums until you are verified companion status.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I responded with the two verification handle names in question

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Your question is quite valid, but a bit broad "all" and I beg to differ with you and say that only a minority are trolls, and, since our community is "self moderated" it sometimes takes a while for malefactors, offenders, trolls and worse to be reported, instructed, indited and/or removed.

That said, I sent you a PM a few minutes ago regarding verification which should speed the process.

Also, observing your "rant" above, my counsel is to tone down any public remarks that might cast shade on your persona, and RTM (report to moderator) any others' remarks so staff can "assess and apply."

Obviously, staff cannot do much about texts unless the texter can be connected to a profile here, but you can report/screen capture those to support@ourhome2.net for examination.

Stay chill, stay patient and stay tuned.

Sometimes the process here seems convoluted, but it usually works out in time.

btw, you are permitted to post ads in only a welcome wagon thread, but you are able to reply to ISOs and to engage in the coed forums until you are verified companion status.

Stay safe out there!
    Ok the two guys I have met were nice. Trolls like to hide behind the keyboard and be rude to women. I am still human and think respect is huge. That’s all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Don't give those guys power. Once they start in on those condescending tones, report and block! Apologies that your experiences haven't all been positive.
    Always look out for #1

I'm sorry that you were treated rudely. Please don't confuse the actions of a few internet trolls with the many decent human beings on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    I'm sorry that you were treated rudely. Please don't confuse the actions of a few internet trolls with the many decent human beings on this site.
    I will try not to. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Don't give those guys power. Once they start in on those condescending tones, report and block! Apologies that your experiences haven't all been positive.
    Thanks, Darlin.

I am really a sweetheart. Only been in the industry since November. I have had to learn a lot on my own. I am very defensive right off. I also was in a very abusive relationship before this with no healthy boundaries so you can only imagine this is on the opposite side of the spectrum. I am had to learn quickly healthy boundaries.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I believe there is a ladies only section. You may want to see if someone would mentor you. There are some very generous ladies out there who may help you not only be more successful, but safer. Glad to hear you are finding your way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not all of us darling. There's lots of trolls, haters, creeps, stalkers, etc on here. There's quite a few of us that believe in mutual respect.