Thread: Tiring positions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Tiring positions

Got a question mainly for the ladies here but guys can chime in too...is there a position during a session that tires you out or hurts certain limbs more than other activities? I ask because for me doggie is best but for some reason some seem to not like it as much and complain after 5+ min in that position. Just want some feedback so I know if it's something rare or just a common thing, thanks.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    with alot of injuries I've sustained, doing a girl k9 tires/hurts my legs back...
    I actually now do I guess it's what the spooning position and depends on the girls ass size..unlike most you horse cock dudes in here I'm not so blessed like that lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    doggie hurts because my old assed knees are bad,,,,I had a lasy once tell me she had trouble with CG because of a hip problem...other than that. Nope

I’m pretty good still with most stuff, but these I don’t think standing 69 is an option. The last time I succeeded was 7 or 8 years ago and she weighed 90 pounds. She was a hot 4’9” Creole with 40 DDs, and I could actually carry her around the room in that configuration. Whoo-whee!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    CoverMe, ....can't relate. LOL

Nothing will hurt, but I would get bored in Doggy after 5+ minutes.

Maybe she is hinting to try other positions?
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    It’ OK, Love. Experimentation is often a byproduct of boredom. You and I have never had that issue.
    Last edited by Guest 051123-1; 05-23-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    It’ OK, Love. Experimentation is often a byproduct of boredom. You and I have never had that issue.
    You are so modest in your memories! Such a gentleman, not naming all the ladies, who you have done that with!
    You have done that with me, 2 years ago:)
    I was laughing out loud, remembering this :)

BTW: I was talking to group of tanagers, and have asked that question, about pain & positions, and bunch of kids(18 years old male and female) could not believe, that adult man would ask this question in adult forum. This subject is discussed @ Sex Education & Biology, high-school, 8th grade. Kids suggested, that this question might be veiled and actually used to possibly shame older adults or adults with physical limitations. Anyway, I thought it was very funny!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post

Nothing will hurt, but I would get bored in Doggy after 5+ minutes.

Maybe she is hinting to try other positions?
    Maybe so, but I have performance issues and doggie is the best way for me to finish. I've been with providers that get annoyed that I can't stay hard so I tend to stick with that position.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak_of_Nature View Post
    Maybe so, but I have performance issues and doggie is the best way for me to finish. I've been with providers that get annoyed that I can't stay hard so I tend to stick with that position.
    I have noticed that providers don't mind doggie style.

Verified Companion Companion
    I love doggie but when a gent pushes down on my lower back....that hurts
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    I love doggie but when a gent pushes down on my lower back....that hurts
    Hmmm? ... I am a short man and usually I do it at the end of the bed, I leave my shoes on for floor grip and I am so short I push/ pump upwards , unless we are both on our knees And, yes, I see your point Ms B. on the other hand I really work on my diet because I would hate to be on TOP and a hobbies having a big BELLY would definitely push down on you and cause back problems in the future!
    Last edited by ttmax; 05-26-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I love doggy style and find I like to do it more than some guys do lol. I do prefer to have my ass up (or be standing) but the rest of me down on the bed either flat or on my forearms as opposed to on my hands for comfort. Strangely doggy doesn't bother my knees or my ankle that I've broken previously as much as being on top does. I also find I have to concentrate a lot more while being on top which takes some of the fun out of it for me so while I still enjoy it, it's not my preference. I know a client is kind when I go to get on my knees on the floor and they put a pillow down lol. But apart from that, I'm young and flexible so nothing is too tiring it's more just related to specific injuries I've gotten.
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Oh, for me, being on top gets my hips after a while. I am in the process of getting back into yoga and strength training to help with that, haha.

I personally love doggie when I use a clit toy.

My favorite position is when I am lying down, dude's lying perpendicularly, criss-cross legs, and the thrust is good and hits the G-spot with such gloriousness, especially when (again) I get to use my wee rabbit clit stimulator :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar
    I find a lot of girls cant do ACG/RACG
    for very long, but it feels so amazing!
    ��
    20210614_080942.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar