Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
I ONLY WISH I COULD SQUIRT ONCE!!not fair..lol
Well Nicole don't feel bad girly! It's just a genetic thing. Just don't try to fake one bc that's so nasty.

I've had a girl pee on me and it fucking stank and was yellow and gross AF. It's sexy as hell anyway when a woman orgasms strongly and especially if you just get somewhat moist or creamy at certain times. Squirting is overrated IMHO. Just my opinion. Obviously others love it but trust me plenty don't care.

True squirting is so rare IMO. I've been with a lot of women, a whole damn lot; whether gfs, strippers I've gotten to know, providers, paid/unpaid/fwb, you name it and Ive done it when it comes to various types of fuck friends. And I can count on one hand the number that truly squirt (which I always say would be better labeled as "gusher" or "leaker").

Granted, yes, I'm aware anomalies exist so I don't want anyone getting PO'd, but by and large it's really rare and it's "mostly" more like a type of "leaking" or "gushing". There are some that apparently spray or shoot up but I've never seen it myself (not a real one).