Thread: Warning: Zamora queen

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Warning: Zamora queen

The provider Zamora Queen is a thief. I should have known better than to provide a payment before actually meeting, which is how she gets you. Only takes Zelle or Cashapp, tells you to deposit the money while youre parked outside of a hotel, then once she receives payment, she blocks your number as these payment options are non reversible. Somehow she has been posting for a while on here but has no real reviews from what I can see.

Again, BEWARE OF ZAMORA QUEEN/ SAM ON SKIPTHEGAMES/ ZAMORA/ SEXY SAM are her aliases on several websites.
    The number that she is currently using for scamming people is 817-901-5826.

I am willing to provide photographic proof of the conversation and transaction from Zelle so that others don't get fooled by her.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26688-Zamora-Queen

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    I'm sorry that you had to experience that. Do what you can to see highly reviewed and recommended providers in order to get verified. There are Locker Room warning posts about her.

For the other gents, this is another tale of a lost deposit. Be sure that you are making decisions with the big brain and not the little one.

I can't speak for anyone else, but EVERY one of my good experiences also involved placing a donation down in a visible location and not touched until the end of the session, or not placed down until the end of the session. EVERY one of my bad/disappointing sessions involved donations being taken/put away before the start of the session. There have been other experiences, but these are the commonalities that I have experienced.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Thanks for the warning. I almost fell for that, but refused to send money and departed the area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never provide deposit and always do your research.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the intel. I saw her years ago when she came on the scene via the other forum, prior to her hiatus and weight gain. I've been interested in reconnecting but this will keep me away.

Even if they're a well known, "amazing" provider, I won't ever do a deposit with a provider. Nor a picture ID, credit card #, or anything else with my real world info. Just not worth it. Sorry that happened to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Never prepay or pay a deposit and always do your research before contacting the chick. Also make sure the blood flow is going to your big head with planning a meeting.

Man that ^^^^ sounds familiar. Have I read that somewhere else on this site?? lol

+1 El Jefe
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE