Thread: K-Festival; Second visit, with Clara. All the right touches.

K-Festival; Second visit, with Clara. All the right touches.

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: K-Festival, K-Festival
    Date of Visit: 5/17/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Agency website
    Phone Number: N/A
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.k-festival.net
    City, State: West Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Close enough
    Activities: dfk; bbbj; etc...
    Length of Visit: 60min
    Donation: 280
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's?
    Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: There is some truth to the photos online being misleading. Regardless, she was beautiful and busty as one can ask. Don't like the practice, but I returned and would recommend.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is my second visit with this agency. The first time wen't well enough, from value to the quality time out of it.

Booking is straight forward. I was able to verify and schedule with a few hours notice each time without problem. Communication, and the person managing that aspect is awesome from my personal experience. A few minutes past I got clear instructions, and met with Clara. Both times the ladies are soft spoken, dressed well, and help make sure we're both showered and cleaned head to toe.

She did everything well, but is more tame then some of the other places I've been. Regardless, after we talked and not only way the time pampering in the way I was after but she kind speaking about the studio and her day to day life. Considering all that went down this year, I'm glad to know and frequent this agency.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Should help business you say? Starting to wonder about the validity of your review bro...

If k fest is putting you up to it, they shouldn't need to because I've only had good experiences with them. I do wish they would just be more truthful in their ads. Their girls are beautiful, although not to the level they portray with enhanced pics.

I’m just getting accustomed to the visibility of the new community after moving. It’s real out here without verifications. I saw the catfish thread and am not saying that isn’t something I’ve seen but they have been outstanding. I don’t return otherwise.

Fair sniff test, but it’s just like my opinion man ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Sounds like a really swell time. Thanks for taking the time to share.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!