Thread: The Mistress is available in NKC

Verified Companion Companion MistressJoan's Avatar

The Mistress is available in NKC

Available in NKC near Worlds of Fun for appointments. Send all of your verification (ECCIE handle or name, physical description, age, recent reference and desired session) in the first text to 913.286.6124 to book. My reviews don’t lie, book an hour of relaxation today.I’ll keep the oil warm...

The Last Dance

The Mistress is moving away and am offering appointments all weekend long beginning NOW with both am and pm openings available. Text your full verification (ECCIE handle/name, age and description, reference and desired appointment) to 913.286.6124.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VERIFY, DO NOT CONTACT ME!!! NO VERIFICATION, NO SESSION, ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Located up north near Worlds of Fun. No travel

My reviews don’t lie, book your treatment today.

Available in Lenexa

The Mistress is available for in house treatments in Lenexa. To book, TEXT FULL VERIFICATION (name/ECCIE handle, physical description and age, at least one reference from the last 30 days along with the desired session and time) to 913.286.6124. DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHOUT VERIFICATION!!! All unverified contact will be immediately blocked! Book your appointment today💋

No travel

Other threads of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial