Thipthara Thai Spa

It was located down in Oak Hill on Hwy 71. Classy Thai massage where I felt really comfortable at. Closed down pre-Covid I believe.

I lovvvved one of the ladies. She was a dark skin Thai woman with a phat booty and big lips. She also gave the best message I have ever gotten. Really therapeutic. Her confidence in actually giving good messages got me so damn horny. Teased in all the right ways too. On one occasion she finished me off and then stretched out my body afterwards in a way where she was the "big spoon" and I was the little spoon. It got me hard again and she finished me off again. Never shot two sperate loads at a AMP before.

Anyway, I unfortunately don't remember her name but boy do I wish I did. She told me they were closing and she said something about "moving .... HEB." Don't know if she meant she was taking a job at HEB or moving to a different parlor near an HEB. There is a place called Nihal Spa which is next to an HEB and just down the road from Thipthara, but they do not appear to offer HE based off of Rubmaps. Please let me know if this is wrong, and they do offer HE.

If anyone remembers her and knows where she may be, please let me know!