Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, HJTC
    Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 60 +60
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder Hight
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asain
    Companion Description: spinner. big boobs, C maybe. Not much on the back side. Very friendly and welcoming
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Heard a lot about this place from other reviews. I was particularly intersted to see bobo, so I called ahead before going there to make sure she was available and asked to have an appointment with her. Went there and was met by another girl. once they know who I was they called bobo in to come meet me. She was very enthusiastic and welcoming. I called them using the number in their add, not the one on the website, so I think they knew that I know what the deal was. So as soon as I was in the room she took off her white coat and was in a short red dress and went straight to business. I personally didnt like that, as I enjoy the back and forth with a teasing massage before we get into the good stuff, so I probably shouldn't have called. There was no rub, just a little ass play then she got naked and started rubbing her boobs on my backside. I asked to do the massage first, which she did for about 15 min. on the flip she offered BJ, but I just asked for a HJ. She gave a pretty good one while I did some SE and FIV. Overall it was a good visit. I didnt do the full hour. I felt it was kind of rushed, but not the worst I have seen. I would recommend if you like the spinner type, and from what I have seen, all the girls were of that figure. I prefer more junk in the trunk, so its a probably once in a while place for me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Missed out.

You missed out, Bobo does this impressive squeeze and release while she rides. Definitely worth one go at least.

Was just thinking about BoBo and Mia. Anyone know if this operation is relocating? or gone UTR? (didnt they have a profile on here, maybe?) No other amps come close to Revital these days.