Thread: Gio25: 24 hours with Gio25!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Gio25: 24 hours with Gio25!

Companion's Handle: Gio25
    Date of Visit: 05/14/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Txt and pm to verify 9566166690
    Phone Number: 956-616-6690
    Email Address: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28160-Gio25
    City, State: Amarillo, TX
    Location: Hotel near I40 and Soncy, various eateries, all over town
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Several massages, DATY, DATO, bbbj, Mish, CG, K9, repeat several times, cuddle, sleep, repeat again. Many public activities also
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 24 hours-went over a couple hours
    Donation: 2K
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black below shoulder
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Gio is about 5'4, great thighs and ass, thick but in great shape. Awesome 38DDD tits, beautiful face and when wearing her glasses almost looks nerdy, but in contacts is a knockout! Several beautiful tattoos front and back, a flat belly and one of the sexiest belly buttons ever! She has a landing strip but shaved clean otherwise-and is well reviewed for how wet and juicy she gets with very little effort-but damn the effort is so worthwhile!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!!

Public comments:
    : This was my 3rd extended visit with Gio and each time is better-the first 2 times she flew in just to see me but this time she saw a few lucky guys on Thursday before spending the next whole day and night with me. Obviously with a dynamo like her we couldn't spend all the time in bed-at least if I wanted to survive-so we spent the day preparing for a night out. And as a side note-going to dinner was a sight to behold as she wore a very revealing dress, and somehow forgot her panties at the hotel! She is the kind of amazing arm candy an older gent like me is proud to take even to the nicest restaurant, and it was obvious there were a lot of guys wishing they were me that night!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Wow, good for you ...thanks for sharing