Thread: No name: North Jackson gem

Registered Male (Not Verified)

No name: North Jackson gem

Companion's Handle: No name
    Date of Visit: 5/15/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text works
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...0/226510900461
    City, State: ,
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Oral
    Scheduled Length of Visit:
    Donation: 50
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She lost a lot of weight since the pictures in the ad. Flat belly now with no muffin top and >a cup.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Sweet, quiet, and very professional. House in nice neighborhood. Great skills. Worth dropping 50 on a visit. Treat her with respect or stay away. She looks better than the pictures.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for your efforts here Bro. So did you take any pictures you can post here??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Slick, I've contacted her before and I was headed to her incall. I was going deeper and deeper into the hood to the location she gave, somuchso that i turned around and got the heck out of there. It was dark and Jackson is crime ritteled at the moment. Did you meet at her residence? She mush have moved her incall since I reached out to her. Love to know a little more about the encounter if you'd give it. Amount of time? Qv, HH? I see your donation and that is well worth your expenses I"m sure. Give a little more detail if you would. Thanx

I remember Guitars review/comment from a while back. I agree with him. A hour or so 'poon' time isnt worth the risk of the war zone in Jackson.

If she's in a better location now I will go visit her.

I've actually tried to contact this provider again and ask for location of incall so I could google it. She's not responding to text PLUS, I've not seen her ad's active lately. She may be out of town due to holiday weekend. Not sure. I'll keep yall up to date, if I reach her.

the scoop

For those who didn't bother to click on the ad, $50 was the price for head, which was unrushed and to completion. She was in a neighborhood off 55 southbound service road. It was a dead end street with white kids playing outside their house. She was in a gated house and had to come out and open it. It looks like a boarding house or something--she took me to a room upstairs. Looking at the house, one would think nobody lives there. She is a nice girl and should be treated with respect.

Now the scoop--I sent her a text, and she replied that she is out of town until next week. I paid her $60 because teller machines only give twenties.

I think she texts from some kind of app, because it takes her a few minutes to respond to texts.

oops

Uh oh....I asked her another innocent question, and she replied, "I no longer do that. Please don't contact me again." Our loss.....

Thanks SFella. I"ve tried several times to contact her with no avail. If she's retired from the hobby, she must be doing well. I hope so. Thanks for the info.

spas

At studio 2 on Hwy 80, Ivy is a petite black girl with perfect curves (the picture doesn't do her justice--she looks like a 16 year old cheerleader). She will gladly do the full deed without charging an extra price, I guess counting on the tips. Be safe with her.... She is the 4th from the left. She is very friendly at her job... I am starting to forget names, but the second from the left has some nice curves, good attitude, cautious and clean. She doesn't care for things in her mouth. The fifth girl from the left can suck until the cows come home. I take a long time and she didn't seem to mind. She just drilled away until I was done (of course I feasted on her until completion first). The last girl on the end is older and gaining weight, but she has a nice warm smooth mouth and is sweet. She would let me lick her to multiple climaxes and loved it. All of the girls I mentioned like to be licked. The ones I didn't mention is because I haven't seen them around. That is an old picture.

As for the new spa near county line road, Ana Marie will do the full deed, and has lots of energy. She will ride you hard. It's been a long time, but I don't think she will complete in her mouth. When I went down on her, she really got into it and pressed my head into her, which was hot. Haven't tried the others, but it looks like they have some hot ones. It looks like they are girls who quit the Studio then got together to make their own "spa." Ana Marie (then called Anastasia) quit (years ago) because she was making more money than the others (at studio 1), and some of the girls jumped her and robbed her. She told me when I met her at her motel room. She is a good provider.

The police don't seem to bother studio 1 and 2, but they are in Jackson. I don't know if the new spa is in Jackson or Ridgeland, because I haven't been there yet. Funds have been tight lately.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

no-name continuted....

It looks like she re-posted her ad two days ago.. I contacted her with a different phone number and she responded as if she is still working. I wonder if she was just rejected me. We were cordial, things went well, and I tipped her. hmmmmm......

Give her a try, guys. https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...0/370746256412

half price deal Studio1&2 in Jackson

M-F, 11:00-2:00 half price hour session. That would be 60 instead of 120. Call for appointment.
    Years ago when they had a special, the girl told me she wasn't supposed to hanky panky, but she did anyway. I don't know if that is the deal here. However, if you get that little gal named Ivy, she will probably do you regardless. That is one hot girl and is very friendly. Again, make sure you bring your own condom if you use her--she might try to mount you bare back, which I don't recommend.

https://the-studio-2-suite6.business.site/

The studios really need to update their pics, i know they have new folks amd i would like to see who is there and not there. I like going but would like to see who is working.

Olmarstar reply

They have several pics on instagram: somaeffluerage_studio
    I think those pictures are of north girls, because I don't see any of the south girls there. They renamed themselves to Soma Effluerage Spa and have somebody marketing them. South location has Ivy, Dallas, Tyler, Amber, and I can't remember the slightly plump black girl's name who sucks like a hoover. To get the half price lunch special, you have to call, ask for the manager, and make an appointment. I don't know if they cut back on the 'happy' parts with the discount.
    https://the-studio-2-suite6.business.site/
    There seems to be good choices right now.

That said, some of the girls who used to work there apparently got together and opened their own new place:
    https://jackson.skipthegames.com/mas...l/104032855819
    Anastasia is the girl on the right in the 4th picture--they put the names backwards. She's about 5'8", tattooed, and will give you a good ride for your money. I would like to try Delilah when I get some money. They charge the same as Studio 1 and 2. Studio 2 was 140 for an hour until these guys opened, then they changed to 120 for an hour.

DO NOT PICK UP STREETWALKERS in Jackson. It is dangerous now. You may get robbed.

Khloe is the black girl at Studio 1 that you are referring to. And yes, she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. VERY talented. But all of them are actually.