OMG!! Austin Friends!!

Guess who has two thumbs, is very cute and COMING TO TOWN THIS SUNDAY ?! Yes.
Thee OG, beautiful GFE, EXOTICEZRA is coming to play, and make you VERY HAPPY!!

I would LOVE to catch up with friends I haven’t seen in years. I would also LOVE to meet some new faces who might be interested in a genuine and passionate connection, simply just an amazing time.

I know I know, it’s been forever since I’ve been up but I promise I will make it up to you and you will truly be excited and YES I am still the same Upscale but super down to earth friendly, funny girlfriend who hasn’t changed a bit except for maybe my skills, talent, and overall growth simply becoming more refined and improving over time. ;)

IN/OUT
30/240
60/340
90/440
120/540

Please email for longer frames.
+20 to donation for Out.
more than 30 mins from central Austin please +30.

Booking a hotel (not motel) and will check in around 230 (if they let me) and stay until 9pm or last appt. I would love your company! Would love company for a late lunch or dinner if anyone may have the extra time. (Would be after our date) Very low volume. Never ever book back to back and I pride myself in cleanliness, excellent representation, and appropriate attire. I expect cleanliness, respect, and manners in return. I don’t give a crap about outer appearance or what you wear. All colors shapes and sizes are welcome.

•••• Exoticezra@yahoo.com ••••
P411 Requests (not pms or prescreens) are accepted. Email is the fastest route. PREbooking is always nice but last minute is always considered. Once you have been verified I will decide if I need to provide my number. After we have hung out and if it goes great, I will gladly provide it.

I will post again SAT + SUN with more info and an update if necessary.

SCREENING:
is a must. 37+ Only. Real world info is not necessary if you have well known References that can be reached. This drastically increases your likelihood. If you are new, be prepared to show real world info along with proof of employment/profession. You must also have an idea on how this works. Apologies in advance but I do not hold any hands and walk anyone through the booking process or our date together. If you have any questions that are not answered here I am more than happy to answer. Gents, please research previous ads posts reviews bio bcd comments about me, among other profiles or sites etc to get an idea of who I am.

Pg Pics: will provide after screening, if requested.