Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am a very laidback girl that enjoys the company of a gentleman. I like to make conversation to learn your likes and dont's. I'm very Sensual and enjoy foreplay. My body is very flexible and I love it! I like to show my skills and for you to watch... (-; I am taking appointments for today and the rest of the week, as I am low volume and like to plan my day. I am 100% all natural, no surgery nor enhancements. My rates are: 220hr in/ 160hhr. In only. 250hr(outcall) I require 2 references or p411 for a much quicker response but will work with you if you're new to the hobby.... My hours of availability are usually 11AM-6pm.When contacting me, please provide your handle upon the first message. I stand at 5'2" and weigh 130lbs
Allow me to show you what true wet BBBJ really feels like! My incall is located in the southwest part of town.have a sexy day!
281-231-8372 no calls only text, thank you
At first contact, i need your name,handle,and 2 recent references. And a pm on here. I will not reply if I don't receive it.
image000000.jpgimage000001.jpgIMG_20210415_150042778.jpgasset (3).jpegasset (1) (1).jpeg