Kaylynn•Bell
••Your personal erotic oasis where I make fantasies become reality!••
Hello 👋 Gentlemen, my name's Kaylynn, I am 35yrs old, and a Dallas native. Right now I'm at my sexual peek as a woman, which makes me perfectly suited for and happy to be in this industry! My tantalising touch will drive you crazy, while my stunning blue eyes and sexy thick thighs will keep you captivated and enthralled with my every naughty move I make. Being a natural-born pleaser is why I enjoy pleasing others and making them happy. I always aim to please and never disappoint, satisfaction guaranteed! I'm located at Coit Rd. and 635, In or Out calls welcome, Screening Required. Contact me anytime via text message@214-447-4909 to prebook your appointment. Flexible Schedule, Same-Day Visits, or Prebook your Appointment in advance...whatever works best for you, I am happy to accommodate. I'm Available Now and ready to meet. Thanks for checking me out and you can find out more by looking at my reviews here on Oh2 or P411#:P315924. Hope to hear from you soon.
Muah!💋
✔GFE ✔PSE ✔BBBJ ✔SS ✔LFK ✔DFK ✔CW ✔DT ✔Mistress ✔FETISH-FRIENDLY and more! 🚫No Greek 🚫No BB & 🚫No MSOG unless it's a 2hr visit or longer