Thread: Roads less traveled.

Verified Companion Companion Fionainsatiable1's Avatar

Roads less traveled.

Roads less traveled. Hello all. My name is FionaInsatiable. I just have to indulge myself and tell everyone how wonderfully I am turned on by pegging. I stumbled on to this fetish 3 years ago. I very quickly realized this was the person I was born to be. The minute I place a cock on. I am totally transformed into a exotic sensual being. Not male or female. But something in between. I feel like I'm finally in my real skin. Just the thought of pegging a fine ass gets me hot! You wouldn't believe it unless you could see me for yourself. I don't display naked pics. One pic of strap on coming soon. If you are in the Bartlesville ok area. And intrested in this most exclusive fetish. Be my guest at my most cozy very clean vintage style private residence. Newbies welcome. But when I get a hold of a experienced partner. OMG! I even design my own strap ons! And take the fetish very seriously.I provide. precleaning products just for the occasion. I'd love to give seminars on this erotic experience. Sincerely FionaInsatiable

Verified Companion Companion Fionainsatiable1's Avatar
    FionaInsatiable is available today in Bartlesville ok. Give me a shout! 918-508-6749