Thread: Another verification issue thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Another verification issue thread

I have over the last year and a half tried on three occasions to go through the review process outlined here
    HTML Code:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?48371-WHERE-TO-START!-Hobbyist-Candidate
    . I have had two companions on send a message to ck1942 on multiple occasions (different two each time), and I have forwarded their forwards to me to ck1942 as well. Not sure what else I can do here. Am I doing something wrong?

For clarification I would send the pm to ck1942 within a few weeks after seeing a couple new companions. They would forward me their pm that they also sent to ck1942 so I could confirm they did. I am asking what I can do at this point cause I am just not sure what my options are or if I've completely misunderstood the process.

Thank you for any feedback lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Popcorn18's Avatar
    Still waiting on my verification too. Idk how long it normally take. Maybe ck1942 is busy but who knows. My 2 providers say they sent the voucher after I sent them the script from the link you posted. This website still takes getting use to and mobile is hit or miss. So idk where to check or ask for further details. Hope this gets the ball rolling