Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCNS: Tiffany Dash: Ghosted by Tiffany Dash - anyone else?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

NCNS: Tiffany Dash: Ghosted by Tiffany Dash - anyone else?

Companion's Handle: Tiffany Dash
    Date of Visit: 5/12/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-356-7059
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39216-Tiffany-Dash
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? What appointment?
    Activities: Sitting in a Galleria area parking lot wondering where she lives. Had a nice coffee. Checked baseball scores, etc......
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $0
    Approximate age of Companion: Who knows?
    Hair Color and Length: Could be bald. Not sure.
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Unverified
    Companion Description: Invisible?
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Um, no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Wanted to love the visit. Sadly, no, I can not.

Public comments:
    She posted an ad Tuesday afternoon. I filled in all of her required info (I've never seen her, so normal screening - no problem). She promptly texted and had great communication. We set a time for the next day, and she even texted a couple of other things later that night. Headed to the general area in plenty of time, and texted to get the address. Radio silence. Texted again as the time got closer - nada. After seeing her ads for a while, was really looking forward to meeting her. It's always exciting to experience someone new, but sadly this is why I stick with my "reliables" for the most part.

[HIDE ]Has anyone else had these issues with her? Reviews over the years were fantastic. Saw something about retirement, but then she posted Tuesday so I assumed she was back in the game. Most likely one of her regulars called and wanted the time. It happens, but even a quick text "Hey not gonna make it" is better than nothing.

Any recommendations for someone with similar features?[/HIDE ]

NCNS - NOT A REVIEW - REMOVED FROM REVIEWS TO COED FORUM; HIDE REDACTED - CK1942

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I think you should have waited to get the address first before driving out to the area. Or did she instruct you to drive to the area first, then specific address will be provided?
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Correct - she gave a general area. Many times I've not received the actual apartment # until the visit, so did not think much of it. I'm spoiled by a couple of ladies who never cancel and rarely reschedule. It happens, just sucks anticipating something to be disappointed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wrong forum...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Let me clarify, Did she give you the physical address? Some providers will give the physical address but leave out the room or apt# till you arrive. If she did this, she’s at fault.

However, if she just gave you a general area (like Westchase area), that would be more of your fault for time wasted.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

This is a review of her service, or lack thereof. Where should this be posted?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Consider yourself very lucky. Poor performer and stankyhooha

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Definitely NOT a review because no meeting. Could be COED if you want both genders to chime in, or just LR if you seek dudes' input only as to their experiences.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I never leave without a confirmation from the lady that we are meeting.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Doc is on point !

Follow his rule and you could have avoided this. I always set a time to confirm in the morning before entering my vehicle for the drive over. It’s just good business sense.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bummer, sorry that happened! Yes I go,overboard too... I always tell them I will text them when I start my drive, and when I’m about 10 to 15 minutes away. And I expect a reply. Most seasoned professionals will ask for that anyway so they can get ready. Yes it truly sucks cause you don’t just waste an hour you waste about 2 1/2 to 3 hours getting ready driving there etc. Sorry man

Sorry to hear about that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    OP, if you don’t have a confirmed time & address you’re still in the planning stage. Probably not a good idea to venture out until plans are confirmed. Lesson learned here.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see her when she visits San Antonio. We've had quite a few sessions, never ghosted, and always an amazing full-on GFE.

I will say, however, that she's in high demand wherever she goes. Every time I see her, her phone goes off non-stop. She'll often turn down the ring tone to avoid the distraction during the session. Maybe the OP's experience happened during a time when she had the ringer off and/or forgot to turn it back on.

Additionally, I've seen her put people on the ignore list when they get salty or overly pushy. A wise man once said, "people with options don't need to play games..." Just say'n, polite patience and respect wins the day more often than not...
    Last edited by DizzyDog; 05-23-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Trust me you dodged an expensive bullet. Sorry for inconvenience but study reviews.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast