Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What do you look for when researching a new provider?

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    I disagree. Just because the provider had all “Yes” reviews in the past doesn’t mean she will provide the same level of service in present times. It’s common for providers to give great service in the beginning of her career but then go downhill for whatever reason. Hypothetically, are clients expected to trust outdated all “Yes” reviews in deciding to see that provider? If you are shopping for an item on Amazon, wouldn’t you want to look at “most recent” reviews from other customers?

You may not need them, but a potential new client that may have interest in her may look to more recent reviews. Whether providers wants to admit it or not, I think “my opinion” it’s more of an insecurity thing with this “no review” BS. Accept what all comes with this hobby, the good, bad, and the ugly.
    And that’s your opinion which you have a right to, I also have that right to choose to not have them. My TCB is just as stellar if not better from when I started.

My inbox stays full here and everywhere other platforms I’m on. I have lots of regular clients so if someone chooses not to see me cuz I have “No Reviews “ on here That’s their prerogative and to be frank I don’t need to see any new clients have plenty of regular clientele that I don’t even need a post if I don’t want to I’m not being full of myself but that’s just the way it is I’ve been in the business six years and I’ve build up my clientele so I refuse to have reviews I’ve got them on Eccie nothing is changed in fact I’ve gotten better and that’s that so you’re entitled to your opinion I’m entitled to mine so let’s just keep it pushing we obviously won’t be seeing each other and that’s the way it is but thank you for your opinion. And I’m not insecure about anything if y’all wanted to talk to each other about a provider you can always go to the locker room so what difference does it make anyways reviews are a bunch of bullshit anyways and we all know this so that’s all I had to say have a good day.
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    And that’s your opinion which you have a right to, I also have that right to choose to not have them. My TCB is just as stellar if not better from when I started.

My inbox stays full here and everywhere other platforms I’m on. I have lots of regular clients so if someone chooses not to see me cuz I have “No Reviews “ on here That’s their prerogative and to be frank I don’t need to see any new clients have plenty of regular clientele that I don’t even need a post if I don’t want to I’m not being full of myself but that’s just the way it is I’ve been in the business six years and I’ve build up my clientele so I refuse to have reviews I’ve got them on Eccie nothing is changed in fact I’ve gotten better and that’s that so you’re entitled to your opinion I’m entitled to mine so let’s just keep it pushing we obviously won’t be seeing each other and that’s the way it is but thank you for your opinion. And I’m not insecure about anything if y’all wanted to talk to each other about a provider you can always go to the locker room so what difference does it make anyways reviews are a bunch of bullshit anyways and we all know this so that’s all I had to say have a good day.
    Duly noted
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’m conscious of my situation as I play so seldom ly I don’t have references and many times I’m left with the choice of who can see me without requesting any personal info. But, if I had a choice, I’d say I’d choose. A provider based on:
    1. Proximity. The more time I save driving the more time I can be in the encounter and the less time I have to justify being away from work/home.
    2. Looks. I’d love to find me a petite spinner that reminds me of the girls I used to be with while in college.
    3. Scheduling. The easier it is to schedule and to access the incall (I only see providers at an incall since I live with SO) the easier it is for me to see that provider multiple times. Short notice is nice to have for this.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    And since some folks have strayed way from the subject, this thread is closed.

lot of "mail" going out.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5