A little HOT. A little GFE. A little slut.

I know how to please...

I like to kiss. I love to suck.
You like naughty girls.

You like to fuck.

Let’s make a connection.
Let me please you.
There’s no regrets...
I’ll make your sexual fantasies CUM TRUE!

I’ve been playing with my pussy all morning and now I need someone to come play with me.

I want to suck your dick until you can’t stand it.

I want to make you so hard that I can taste you.

I want to deep throat you.

Lick my tongue up and down your shaft as I go down.

I will make you feel pure pleasure as you blow your load in my mouth.

I want your dick.

ONLY PLAYING WITH VERIFIED OH2 MEMBERS with Verifiable References OR P411 MEMBERS. SORRY GUYS TOO MUCH WORK TRYING TO VERIFY YOU. PM me here with references & YOUR NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE, THEN text me @ 737-710-7311 with your hobby name & three available times you're ready to play if possible. P411 Members get priority appointments if you book at https://preferred411.comP337461

****Please Don’t ask for discounts, it’s very disrespectful. I promise to provide you outstanding service. Asking for discounts is like a Provider shorting your time, not providing what they advertise or asking for more Pearls upon your arrival. I take pride in writing my ads as well as providing superb GFE, bbbjcim, CFS, Cover Greek. I totally get off with your dick as far down my throat as possible. Sit back relax & enjoy a good blow jib & fuck. NO BAREBACK, NO SS & Please NO PHONE CALLS. INCALLS ONLY AND LAST APPOINTMENT 6pm unless you set appointment on P411 then it’s 9pm.

REGULAR DONATIONS

DTBBBJCIM 15 MINUTES $150 DTBBBJCIM (Sit back relax & I will lick & Suck)
Hhr 200 Pearls
Hhr with Greek 300 Pearls
Hr 300 Pearls
Hr with Greek 400 Pearls
90 minutes 500 Pearls
90 Minutes with Greek 650 Pearls
Incalls ONLY PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

Picture yourself getting ready behind this ass! What would you do?

Can you imagine me sitting on your dick in this position?

Would you eat me for dinner? I taste so damn good.

For Greek goers picture me riding you in this position with your dick up my ass?

Pearl knows what to do... but I’ll let you be the judge of that... wanna bet??https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRX9eJHAfhE
I’ll get you there. I’ll make you shake and shiver
See you soon, Handsome.

XoXXX💜💜💜Pearl Over Diamonds