My social calendar is PACKED for May and filling up for June too.
Time to Get In Where you Fit IN!

I'm looking for some Unicorns, some strong bulls, and some sexy exobitionists to film and party with.
Sacred Shamanic Healing Clients ALWAYS welcome.

It's been great creating content for my OnlyFans!
I need more clean boys & girls who aren't bashful and can follow fundamental instructions!

If you want the potential to party with me, it all begins with your OnlyFans ID.

Those who have been cool enough to select auto-renew & do the paid messaging have begun enjoying some CHOIC
E clip
s!

If I can afford the time out to learn (or hire) the video editing necessary for your enhanced viewing pleasure, the MORE FUN FOR EVERYONE!

I've always been shy to show you what happens behind closed doors since The Law of Envy is so palpable and some boys act like infested ****s when rejected for making a crappy first & second impression.
So I built a system to keep from getting infected!
Wanna know my secrets for staying pristine clean?!
Here's some digi titty for all the big babies wishing 4 a 2nd chance!

I had 150 ppl text me 'hey' in January alone, so I apologize for any rude moods on my end. Someone even legit tried to abduct me right on 6th Street in Austin tonight, no makeup and a hoodie
& he hadn't even seen me dance!
I'm like what IS IT?!

Too much Moxy? Too Foxy?

So if you want to cocreate the most epic date ever & view the footage professionally edited, let's make plans Friend!

And if you're one of the literal thousands who have already been blocked, then OnlyFans is definitely the place to be for Carina On Demandia in my Magic WonderLandia!
Just ante up, enjoy some bouncing boobies, imagine yourself licking the nutella from my body, scratch your balls when I make cute kitty faces, have a blast, no shame, no blame.

TEXT 'DALLAS' to 808-215-4100 for PREMIUM content, availability or to pass screening!

Activities I love:
Cuddling, DATY, BLS, FBSM, BBFS, BBBJ, PSE, GFE, Prostate Massages, Milking, Nutritional Education & Life-Style Balancing, Specialty Partying
Let's Play Doctor Patient Privilege!
Let's make special birthday plans for you in Dallas or Austin!