Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dogecoin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is there a minimum for warrants purchased? In other words can you buy 1 warrant or do you have to buy blocks of hundred or a thousand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    Stocks I like...

Rtp warrants (will be Joby aviation). They make electric vertical takeoff aircraft. Reason I like warrants over stock is that it will be a while before they have a product ready for sale. If the price of the stock doesn’t get above $18 on the stock for 20 of the 30days before they merge, you can hold the warrants for up to 5 years before you have to convert to stock. You don’t have to have much invested. Bought 5000 warrants for $6500 at 1.30 per warrant. In four years when evtols really become hot, I can pay $11.5 per warrant and convert them into stock. Only have to risk $6500 for a chance to buy potential 5000 shares of stock at $11.50 per share at a future date 4-5 years away.

I like hyln. They are trying to electrify the 18 wheeler market. At $7-8 per share, it is a bargain. If their technology catches on, they have no competition currently in the long haul market.

I like cciv. They are merging to be lucid motors. Probably they best ev car on the market. Price is great right now. If it drops to 15, back up the truck.

If you like high risk / high reward, I think these stocks are a much better bet than crypto. Especially at current prices.

There is probably two legit crypto. Bitcoin and etheteum. The 100s of others are just scams.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can buy 1 warrant if you want. It’s like a stock. It can be bought and sold like a stock. Would be tough to make money on 1 warrant.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can buy 1 warrant if you want. It’s like a stock. It can be bought and sold like a stock. Would be tough to make money on 1 warrant.
    Thanks for the info. I used one as an example to see if there is a minimum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    One crypto to look into that just started and is heading up is SAFEMOON. Current price is less than $.0003/sh
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Safemoon has a pretty cool story. ~20-30% of the world's population does not have access to a bank. Safemoon is trying to tap into that underserved market and become the currency for those people. Also from what I understand Safemoon takes 10% off the top and they give 5% to every investor. So it's like receiving a dividend from a stock. It's one of the only coins that pays you for buying. Dave Portnoy from Barstool is trying to do his Elon Musk impression and is pumping Safemoom. The one downfall I see is that it's a PITA to buy. I think Pancakswap is the only place that sells it.

I agree it has potential

This is the dawning of a new age and yes half these crypto's will be gone in 5 years just like the dot com crash.

For all the naysayers think about this comment from an investment forum:

Could you imagine the ancestors of these anti-coin dopes when gold first began its life as a traded commodity and currency?
    "Nay, sir. Gold has no intrinsic value! Now fur and grain and timber...THAT'S intrinsic value! What is gold's use case? It's so soft that you will never be able to make armor or swords with it! And its melting point is even lower than copper! Thou hast lost thy mind! What's next, tulips?"
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Just curious if any one here has use a cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange.

I've been buying digital art and creating NFT using Ether on Blockchain.

The art student i'm working with is extremely talented and he's going to make allot of money carrying me along for the ride.

I tried to get a provider who I thought was just as talented as the guy i'm working with now to do this venture with me but she felt her time was better spent selling her pussy at age 34 versus getting in on selling digital art and making silly money for the rest of her life.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The fbi just recovered some of the Bitcoin from the colonial pipeline ransom.

So the us government can already track these transactions? Was wondering why crypto dipped today. That is good and not good at the same time. Goes to show that Bitcoin transaction are not completely anonymous. Even for these high level hackers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    The fbi just recovered some of the Bitcoin from the colonial pipeline ransom.

So the us government can already track these transactions? Was wondering why crypto dipped today. That is good and not good at the same time. Goes to show that Bitcoin transaction are not completely anonymous. Even for these high level hackers.
    Were they able to track down where the hackers are at?
    I'd like to see proof that it was a Russian group. They've been denying everything under the sun.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Were they able to track down where the hackers are at?
    I'd like to see proof that it was a Russian group. They've been denying everything under the sun.
    Domestic

https://tiny.iavian.net/1cnaz
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can anyone tell me HOW to invest in crypto. Based on a friend's recommendation I put $1K each in COIN, MARA and RIOT through my Schwab account. But this, to me, is speculation, not investing. So I don't mind throwing out a few $K but I don't have the time to research and drill down. Is there a "Crypto for Dummies" book out there? Instead of Schwab is there another avenue in which to invest funds?

What steps do I need to take to invest in Safemoon? Feel free to email me at pilot469a@yahoo.com as this is my hobby email or send me a PM here.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by unit12 View Post
    Can anyone tell me HOW to invest in crypto. Based on a friend's recommendation I put $1K each in COIN, MARA and RIOT through my Schwab account. But this, to me, is speculation, not investing. So I don't mind throwing out a few $K but I don't have the time to research and drill down. Is there a "Crypto for Dummies" book out there? Instead of Schwab is there another avenue in which to invest funds?

What steps do I need to take to invest in Safemoon? Feel free to email me at pilot469a@yahoo.com as this is my hobby email or send me a PM here.

I found the big investment firm's trading platform for crypto more complex than using Coinbase. On a side note, Coinbase just started trading AMP and I bought in right as they started around 6 cents per share, it's now up to 12 cents per share in less than one week. Once they allow trading of Shiba INU I'll drop some more money in that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey everyone I came across two cryptos to keep an eye on.

The first one is BRAVE token. I got in on the ICO at .001 and its currently trading at .0035ish. What makes this token somewhat unique is that they will give you 24% annually (~2% per month) back if you hold the token. Think of it like a stock dividend. There's a second offering on 15 JUL where they are releasing more tokens at 0.003.

The 2nd crypto which has been rocketing up is XXA. As the story goes this coin is supposedly backed by actual assets (metals). I've been tracking this coin since it was 1.8 XLM ($0.45) and waiting for a dip. Let's just say the dip never came. I finally bought in at ~2.4 XLM ($0.60) and today it's over 3 XLM. This is by far the best performing crypto in my portfolio.

Good luck out there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4