Thread: Dogecoin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by unit12 View Post
    Can anyone tell me HOW to invest in crypto. Based on a friend's recommendation I put $1K each in COIN, MARA and RIOT through my Schwab account. But this, to me, is speculation, not investing. So I don't mind throwing out a few $K but I don't have the time to research and drill down. Is there a "Crypto for Dummies" book out there? Instead of Schwab is there another avenue in which to invest funds?

What steps do I need to take to invest in Safemoon? Feel free to email me at pilot469a@yahoo.com as this is my hobby email or send me a PM here.

I found the big investment firm's trading platform for crypto more complex than using Coinbase. On a side note, Coinbase just started trading AMP and I bought in right as they started around 6 cents per share, it's now up to 12 cents per share in less than one week. Once they allow trading of Shiba INU I'll drop some more money in that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey everyone I came across two cryptos to keep an eye on.

The first one is BRAVE token. I got in on the ICO at .001 and its currently trading at .0035ish. What makes this token somewhat unique is that they will give you 24% annually (~2% per month) back if you hold the token. Think of it like a stock dividend. There's a second offering on 15 JUL where they are releasing more tokens at 0.003.

The 2nd crypto which has been rocketing up is XXA. As the story goes this coin is supposedly backed by actual assets (metals). I've been tracking this coin since it was 1.8 XLM ($0.45) and waiting for a dip. Let's just say the dip never came. I finally bought in at ~2.4 XLM ($0.60) and today it's over 3 XLM. This is by far the best performing crypto in my portfolio.

Good luck out there