Is there a minimum for warrants purchased? In other words can you buy 1 warrant or do you have to buy blocks of hundred or a thousand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
Stocks I like...

Rtp warrants (will be Joby aviation). They make electric vertical takeoff aircraft. Reason I like warrants over stock is that it will be a while before they have a product ready for sale. If the price of the stock doesn’t get above $18 on the stock for 20 of the 30days before they merge, you can hold the warrants for up to 5 years before you have to convert to stock. You don’t have to have much invested. Bought 5000 warrants for $6500 at 1.30 per warrant. In four years when evtols really become hot, I can pay $11.5 per warrant and convert them into stock. Only have to risk $6500 for a chance to buy potential 5000 shares of stock at $11.50 per share at a future date 4-5 years away.

I like hyln. They are trying to electrify the 18 wheeler market. At $7-8 per share, it is a bargain. If their technology catches on, they have no competition currently in the long haul market.

I like cciv. They are merging to be lucid motors. Probably they best ev car on the market. Price is great right now. If it drops to 15, back up the truck.

If you like high risk / high reward, I think these stocks are a much better bet than crypto. Especially at current prices.

There is probably two legit crypto. Bitcoin and etheteum. The 100s of others are just scams.