Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: lfk, dfk, nipple licking & sucking, mish, cowgirl
Scheduled Length of Visit: H
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's?
Hair Color and Length: curly, shoulder length, dark brown
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: hispanic/mixed?
Companion Description: guessing 4'10", 100#
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I previously had a visit set with Babbie and after I arrived there was a complication in that the cleaning lady was right outside her door and Babbie was concerned about "traffic". She ended up not giving me her room # and I was pretty annoyed and frustrated and I wrote about it. Anyway I still really wanted to see her so I sent her some text messages and she replied so I knew the lines of communication were still open. I did'nt know her schedule so I booked with another provider, Lola2020 , who ghosted me at the time of our appointment, so I reached out to Babbie not really expecting her to be available. I was astounded when she replied that she was available and nearby so I headed her way. A little delay in getting to her room because as she explained later she is always gonna be a bit late(noted). She informed me she was'nt gonna work that day but wanted to make it up to me for the frustration of missing the prior session with her. Holy cow did she make it up to me! Like lovers who have' been starved of each other is how our session went. See ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.