Companion's Handle: AppleSanAntonio and ATXRaven
Date of Visit: 5/8/21
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then she will give her phone # to text
Phone Number: She will give to you
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ppleSanAntonio
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, BLS, PM, DATY, CG, standing K9, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: hhour
Donation: $$60
Approximate age of Companion: late 20's to early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Apple- long blonde hair with black steaks Raven-dark hair that was tied up
Smoking Status: unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: both white
Companion Description: AppleSA- MILF look, 5'6", C cup breasts, medium build, beautiful non-distracting tats all over, piercing under lower lip, gorgeous eyes, and porcelain, soft skin made for touching. Bare pussy.
ATXRaven- tall, 5'8" or so, goth looking college girl look, many tats tastefully done, nose ring, B/C cup breasts that are both pierced, Great ass and a patch of trimmed fur above her pussy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Apple put up an ad and I responded seeing we already had some good chemistry. After a PM and a text, we set up our appt. On the morning of the appt. I sent a couple of texts and woke her up as she slept a little late. She asked if I wanted to include her doubles partner ATXRaven for an extra $. I had never done a doubles before but couldn't pass that up so I agreed. I cannot believe I waited so long to try this. It was mind blowing for sure!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.