Thread: AppleSanAntonio and ATXRaven: Broke my doubles cherry with AppleSanAntonio and ATXRav

Verified Hobbyist BCD Westside Bill's Avatar

AppleSanAntonio and ATXRaven: Broke my doubles cherry with AppleSanAntonio and ATXRav

Companion's Handle: AppleSanAntonio and ATXRaven
    Date of Visit: 5/8/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then she will give her phone # to text
    Phone Number: She will give to you
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ppleSanAntonio
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, BLS, PM, DATY, CG, standing K9, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhour
    Donation: $$60
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's to early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Apple- long blonde hair with black steaks Raven-dark hair that was tied up
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: both white
    Companion Description: AppleSA- MILF look, 5'6", C cup breasts, medium build, beautiful non-distracting tats all over, piercing under lower lip, gorgeous eyes, and porcelain, soft skin made for touching. Bare pussy.
    ATXRaven- tall, 5'8" or so, goth looking college girl look, many tats tastefully done, nose ring, B/C cup breasts that are both pierced, Great ass and a patch of trimmed fur above her pussy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Apple put up an ad and I responded seeing we already had some good chemistry. After a PM and a text, we set up our appt. On the morning of the appt. I sent a couple of texts and woke her up as she slept a little late. She asked if I wanted to include her doubles partner ATXRaven for an extra $. I had never done a doubles before but couldn't pass that up so I agreed. I cannot believe I waited so long to try this. It was mind blowing for sure!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review! Been wanting to bust my doubles cherry as well. These two seem like a perfect package to do so.

Verified Hobbyist BCD The Vermicious Knit's Avatar
    Bravo, brother!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They are an awesome duo, Apple has to be one of the nicest providers ever, genuine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awesome time. I have to see them!

Verified Hobbyist BCD James T Kirk's Avatar
    Just saw them this past week and I had a great time. Only thing I can add is that ATX is a bona fide squirter and Apple is a whirlwind of pleasure and non stop motion. They were my second doubles experience. Have a feeling they will also be my third. Great review sir!