Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I have set up 3 appointments with Ally over the last 4 month. All three times I have driven to herHello incall and she never gives apt number. I let the first two times go and tried a third time today. Same thing. I arrive a couple of minutes late but let her know. She tells me to give her a few minutes, no problem. 15 minutes after schedule time I tell her I'm leaving. She tries to blame me for not being patient and flexable. I give here another five minutes and get no response. So I leave.
    She did the same thing the first two times.

Don't waste your time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Did you mention her guarantee that she offered in the past?
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Keep moving forward is my advice.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Visit did not take place.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rich69247's Avatar
    Been there exact situation 2x first short notice agreed on time showed up waited in parking spot and waited at least 30min then left. Second time had given her 24hr notice with set time and again waited over 30 minutes then left. Both times she was just saying a little more time getting ready. I’ve been waiting for some positive reviews but nothing. Hope she can guarantee her time again would still like to hit it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same thing happened with me. I had a tight timeline and wanted a BNG, I waited 45 minutes outside of her apartment and then had to go. I asked about the guarantee and she lost it.
    She called me all sorts of names, said I lied to her and wasted HER time (lol). I didn’t bother to write a review.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This just happened to me recently but not with this provider. If they have you sitting in your car for anything over 10 minutes leave. They can get ready with you in their apartment if it's absolutely necessary. Only thing you're doing is getting people to notice you sitting in your car for an extended time.

There have been numerous reports of Ally being a monster BCD, but for every one of those there are 50 more who say she was completely unreliable for starting on time. It’s too bad. I’d probably have a go with her, but my hobby windows are small and unforgiving and accommodating that doesn’t seem to be in her wheelhouse.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    There have been numerous reports of Ally being a monster BCD, but for every one of those there are 50 more who say she was completely unreliable for starting on time. It’s too bad. I’d probably have a go with her, but my hobby windows are small and unforgiving and accommodating that doesn’t seem to be in her wheelhouse.
    Yeah she is great BCD. I waited 30min outside her place and then another 30 inside. I was fully expecting it though based on all the reviews so I made sure I had a large window and almost made a game out of seeing how long it would take. Haven’t seen her since.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This music record has been played over and over again. Research, research and research. There is enough evidence to go on. Time waster, I have never gone there and never will.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

Those parking lot waits get brutal in the summer months, that much I'll tell you.

Thanks for letting us know, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been BCD with her, once I even took a nap while she was getting ready. It is amazing once the action starts.
    I would love to see her again but just cannot afford the hour wait for a 30 min appointment. Too Bad

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Word.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1961 View Post
    I have been BCD with her, once I even took a nap while she was getting ready. It is amazing once the action starts.
    I would love to see her again but just cannot afford the hour wait for a 30 min appointment. Too Bad
    Been there, done that. I waited like 20 minutes in the parking lot on a 95 degree day and then got let in the building to wait some more. Ol' JS reckons she was busy having her own banging good time during the 30 minutes she spent behind closed doors in the bathroom with the shower running, if'n you catch my drift.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour