Thread: Any Intel on This Gulf Coast Hottie?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any Intel on This Gulf Coast Hottie?

Just to hop on this thread for a similar request.

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...u/864249700475

Badboy yours is real but those are not her pics but some of them do look like her. She has stellar tits and is young and on the short side. A very pretty girl imho but she has a pimp/bf who is always around but never bothers anyone that I know of. I would say she is your typical girl in that kind of lifestyle but is legit and again very cute with great young tits. She also has cats and her place smells like a litter box. Someone has reviewed her on one of the boards but it may be in a private area. Their sentiments echo mine pretty much word for word. If the whole gangsta thug bad bitch rap video things doesn't bother you then you should be just fine.

Cosmic I have been watching yours for awhile now also but havent seen enough to guess either way yet. Sometimes you just have to man up go into the unknown knock on the door go inside buy the ticket and take the ride. I am to old to be chasing poon like that anymore. I used to get off on the adrenaline rush in my younger days but now once I get inside and my heart is already pounding because I wasn't sure if I was about to get murdered or laid and my heart rate doesn't go back into rhythm like it used to. So its really hard for me to enjoy the ride when I am in full panic mode still. It really sucks getting old but it is what it is. If you do go in and find out she is legit be a saint and let the rest of us old fucks know so we can go get a taste also. I like young thin flat chested girls every now and then. Who the fuck am I kidding at my advanced age I like any girl between 20 and 30 as long as she is reasonably attractive

Oh and guys when doing ISO's or I'm Searching Out post its best to start a new one for each ho that way people dont get confused and each ho's post can be about just the one ho in question. We can start as many post as we want so we are not limited on space here in anyway so feel free to post a new ISO for each girl your curious about.

Also stg ads will all eventually fail so its best to post at minimum the girls number from the add your asking about so when the link does die those curious about said ho can do a simple google search and find working links to her new ads or threads about her.

I like to post both the number and a screenshot of the add for future use. Its really simple just take a screenshot of the add and post it here https://postimages.org/ then post the link in the thread you start so guys can go straight to your screenshot.

If you really want to be a serious nerd your can click the little picture with the tree above in the header of the thread your typing and a box will pop up. You can go to the
    Hotlink for forums: line copy it and paste it in the box once you change it from Computer to From URL then be sure to uncheck
    Retrieve remote file and reference locally
    and bam you just posted her add here for all to see and theoretically it will last long after we are all dead in cyberspace for eternity or until the server farm its hosted on is taken down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Badboy yours is real but those are not her pics but some of them do look like her. She has stellar tits and is young and on the short side. A very pretty girl imho but she has a pimp/bf who is always around but never bothers anyone that I know of. I would say she is your typical girl in that kind of lifestyle but is legit and again very cute with great young tits. She also has cats and her place smells like a litter box. Someone has reviewed her on one of the boards but it may be in a private area. Their sentiments echo mine pretty much word for word. If the whole gangsta thug bad bitch rap video things doesn't bother you then you should be just fine.

Cosmic I have been watching yours for awhile now also but havent seen enough to guess either way yet. Sometimes you just have to man up go into the unknown knock on the door go inside buy the ticket and take the ride. I am to old to be chasing poon like that anymore. I used to get off on the adrenaline rush in my younger days but now once I get inside and my heart is already pounding because I wasn't sure if I was about to get murdered or laid and my heart rate doesn't go back into rhythm like it used to. So its really hard for me to enjoy the ride when I am in full panic mode still. It really sucks getting old but it is what it is. If you do go in and find out she is legit be a saint and let the rest of us old fucks know so we can go get a taste also. I like young thin flat chested girls every now and then. Who the fuck am I kidding at my advanced age I like any girl between 20 and 30 as long as she is reasonably attractive
    Basscat: I know its been a minute but I have had luck staying away from the STG ad's that list every service provided (esp Golden: receiving and Giving) Just something about those ad's never seem legit and that fantastic age range around 20-30 has to make you think about which way is this gonna go.... Like you my heart rate range cant take that swing anymore......

I just wish i was young, rich and hung like a horse. That Basscat has life by the horns, I'm telln ya. We're all jelous of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!