Thread: Stacy Swallows Intro

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Stacy Swallows Intro

STACY SWALLOWS HERE!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to be apart of oh2 now. I am Texas born and bred frfr.. Work hard and PARTY even harder!! I can be your sweet girl next door or your Naughty bad girl. I am in the home health industry so taking care of ppl is what I do. I am goal oriented, determined, very out going, adventure seeker to the fullest. I don't want to sound like everyone else but I promise that I will satisfy ALL of your needs and you will NEVER leave disappointed.

To set up an appointment with me I require for Non Verified Hobbyist to provide 2 of your most recent references for me. Also please don't ask me whats all on my menu. I have a private menu. You can send me a private message for those kind of questions. As for sending extra pics, I do not send pictures so please DON'T ask.I will try and provide a new picture everyday to my gallery so you can see them there. Keep in mind that I new to this site but not new the life style!!

Let me take care of you the way you need!
    Last edited by StacySwollows; 05-10-2021 at 10:43 PM.
    Stacy Swollows!!!

Rates:
    200 Hhr
    300 Hr
    Text Me: (469) 502-2953

INCALL/OUTCALLS

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Welcome. In what part of Fort Worth are you hosting?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Stacy. Some pics here would help dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Vicktx817's Avatar
    Her other username is verified not sure why she made another one but she is a great time I will be seeing her soon. She has an amazing ass.

Welcome !

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Recent baby? Her aerolas are huge?
    Wanna make $14 the hard way?

--Al Czervik