Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Houston, (Or Okc :) ) we have a problem.....

Verified Companion Companion Cynamon's Avatar

Houston, (Or Okc :) ) we have a problem.....

Guys,

I don't want to sound like a total Asshole (here I go anyway) Please Please Please! Stop making a big deal about the donation when you arrive for an appointment with us for the first time! It scares the shit out of me! I understand your position, you want to be sure we know you have it. OKC is full of great guys that always go the extra mile to be nice and courteous. I appreciate that. Trust me. However, when you mention the donation and obviously throw it down in front of us....it makes it very awkward. I literally sit there for the next 10 minutes while we are getting to know each other waiting for the vice squad to bust in the door.

The correct etiquette is to either excuse yourself to the bathroom and put it somewhere in plain sight or just sit it down where we can see it as you are getting comfortable.

Again, a big thank you to all the guys I have met in Okc that have been nothing but exceptionally nice and respectful to me.

Cyn

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    HOBBY 101…. Place the donation in sight of your provider! Excuse yourself to wash your hands or freshen up!!! Give the provider the time to collect the donation and make sure it is correct! NEVER EVER ask about it Again…. THEN HAVE FUN!!!! Make Things Simple FAWKERS!!!!

Thank you for this Thread, Cyn!!! Hope this Helps Gents in the Future!!!!

Now…. Next session I have with you, I will play HIDE n SEEK with the Donation!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

I feel like I should be paying you at this point. You are the bomb Redd

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Now…. Next session I have with you, I will play HIDE n SEEK with the Donation!!!

Sounds like you're about to arrive with an easter basket with eggs that you spread around the room w/ the donation inside.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Thanks for the thread. There are probably a lot of new guys here that may not understand the proper protocol. Lay it down in plain site, preferably where it can be verified quickly at a glance without touching it, go wash your hands, never mention it and have fun!
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Or as your bout to drive off after an hour of fun and realize you still have donation in your pocket. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynamon View Post
    I feel like I should be paying you at this point. You are the bomb Redd
    Well Damn!!! I thought you could keep a secret!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
    Sounds like you're about to arrive with an easter basket with eggs that you spread around the room w/ the donation inside.
    NICE PLAY, Smerc!!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

Quote Originally Posted by CrestB96 View Post
    Or as your bout to drive off after an hour of fun and realize you still have donation in your pocket. LOL.
    So many guys have done that to me!!! And, they always come back. i just sit and wait. No biggie. I contribute it to my genuine GFE session! HAHA!

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    So many guys have done that to me!!! And, they always come back. i just sit and wait. No biggie. I contribute it to my genuine GFE session! HAHA!
    On the two occasions that has happened to me, that is exactly why I forgot. Both ladies I had seen multiple times. Both were amazing GFE and very NON "transactional". And yes as soon as I realized I had the donation, I went back, knocked, went in, apologized and sef the donation down.

Obviously FIRST time seeing the lady, its important to do it right. I prefer to fan out the bill's and use large denominations so the lady can count the amount by sight and not have to touch it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    ... Place the donation in sight of your provider! Excuse yourself to wash your hands or freshen up!!! Give the provider the time to collect the donation and make sure it is correct! ...
    By doing this ^^^ you also open up the opportunity for the chick to grab the money and run out the door or allow a thug waiting outside, inside to rob you.

I suggest that neither party allow the donation out of your sight. Counting and placing in plain view is cool. Collecting and secreting away the donation is uncool. Trying to short the ladies is uncool. Secreting the donation tells the tricks something is about to go down that isn’t trick friendly. Ladies, never let the donation out of your sight until the trick has left. Proceed as you wish.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    By doing this ^^^ you also open up the opportunity for the chick to grab the money and run out the door or allow a thug waiting outside, inside to rob you.

I suggest that neither party allow the donation out of your sight. Counting and placing in plain view is cool. Collecting and secreting away the donation is uncool. Trying to short the ladies is uncool. Secreting the donation tells the tricks something is about to go down that isn’t trick friendly. Ladies, never let the donation out of your sight until the trick has left. Proceed as you wish.
    I think if you are seeing a reputable provider, it shouldn’t be a big deal. However, I never touch the money once they sit it down. It stays there until the leave.

Doc, I could see that point of view!

I think if you are seeing a reputable provider, it shouldn’t be a big deal. However, I never touch the money once they sit it down. It stays there until the leave.
    This is the etiquette I have encountered in the Hobby, Cyn!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

Verified Companion Companion

Unfortunately, leaving it until the end can give the trick opportunity to steal it on his way out. 50/50 no matter how you play it.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Unfortunately, leaving it until the end can give the trick opportunity to steal it on his way out. 50/50 no matter how you play it.
    I screen pretty thoroughly. I am also a very intuitive person. When I meet someone I am 99% sure they are an upstanding individual. Sure, there’s always the chance they have went 51/50 all of a sudden. So, I get what you are saying. But, In over 10 years in this business I have never had an issue ever.

Knock on wood. Lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    John - Show it, count it out, then place it in a good place (I like under TV) - then say no one touches until we are done (insert whatever we agreed to). If she goes for it, usually you are about this close to a rob scenerio and all bets are off. If it stays and both are trusting, then when all done - John leaves and girl takes it from under tv.

99% of scenerios where this doesnt occur is usually a scam from either party (certain providers excluded cin)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast