Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Houston, (Or Okc :) ) we have a problem.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Cynamon's Avatar

Houston, (Or Okc :) ) we have a problem.....

Guys,

I don't want to sound like a total Asshole (here I go anyway) Please Please Please! Stop making a big deal about the donation when you arrive for an appointment with us for the first time! It scares the shit out of me! I understand your position, you want to be sure we know you have it. OKC is full of great guys that always go the extra mile to be nice and courteous. I appreciate that. Trust me. However, when you mention the donation and obviously throw it down in front of us....it makes it very awkward. I literally sit there for the next 10 minutes while we are getting to know each other waiting for the vice squad to bust in the door.

The correct etiquette is to either excuse yourself to the bathroom and put it somewhere in plain sight or just sit it down where we can see it as you are getting comfortable.

Again, a big thank you to all the guys I have met in Okc that have been nothing but exceptionally nice and respectful to me.

Cyn

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    HOBBY 101…. Place the donation in sight of your provider! Excuse yourself to wash your hands or freshen up!!! Give the provider the time to collect the donation and make sure it is correct! NEVER EVER ask about it Again…. THEN HAVE FUN!!!! Make Things Simple FAWKERS!!!!

Thank you for this Thread, Cyn!!! Hope this Helps Gents in the Future!!!!

Now…. Next session I have with you, I will play HIDE n SEEK with the Donation!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

I feel like I should be paying you at this point. You are the bomb Redd

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynamon View Post
    He really is, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post
    He really is, isn't he?

Well Thank Ya, Nova!!! You ladies got Redd turning RED!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Alright, my 2cents guys, for what it is worth.

Screening should be done on both ends. Guys, don't go cheap and do not go with unknowns. Ladies, make sure you are doing your homework, and you are screening.

Gentlemen, when you arrive, leave money in plain site with NO MENTION of it! Excuse yourself to the bathroom to freshen up. (Redd usually hits the nail on the head)
    Do not EVER withhold the money until after the session. This is a major red flag, and rightfully so! Don't do that shit. Can you say very bad vibes?? Bad vibes = Bad session

Ladies, you better count it! And place it in a different location away from the direct exit route. I don't care if you stash it away in your wallet, or put it on the other end of the room in plain sight, just make sure that it is not within the exit route location.

Sorry guys, but I have been around 10+ years and have heard so so so so many stories of men taking back the donation. They either wait until the lady leaves the room, or they discreetly swipe it up on their way out the door... OR they claim that she does not deserve the full amount because she did not do xxx (insert random menu item)...OR purposely short changes her and swears they had paid the full amount.

IF you are so afraid that a lady is going to cash and dash you, then YOU did not do your research, OR... YOU are trying to go CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Either way, that is on you that you have that fear. Don't see ladies who are not reputable, do not see ladies with no reviews, do not see ladies who are handled or pimped, do not scrape the bottom of the barrel, do not see ladies who are known addicts....c'mon, this is all common sense.

If the lady feels at ease from the get go, then a very good time will be had by all.
    If she feels uneasy, not so much.

Men, see reputable providers (you get what you pay for)
    Ladies, count that shit first, and protect yourselves.

As always, take it as you want. If it's not your cup of tea, don't drink it.

Great topic Cyn!
    Last edited by Suzanna Turner; 05-25-2021 at 09:54 PM.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Now…. Next session I have with you, I will play HIDE n SEEK with the Donation!!!

Sounds like you're about to arrive with an easter basket with eggs that you spread around the room w/ the donation inside.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Thanks for the thread. There are probably a lot of new guys here that may not understand the proper protocol. Lay it down in plain site, preferably where it can be verified quickly at a glance without touching it, go wash your hands, never mention it and have fun!
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Or as your bout to drive off after an hour of fun and realize you still have donation in your pocket. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CrestB96 View Post
    Or as your bout to drive off after an hour of fun and realize you still have donation in your pocket. LOL.
    So many guys have done that to me!!! And, they always come back. i just sit and wait. No biggie. I contribute it to my genuine GFE session! HAHA!

Well Damn!!! I thought you could keep a secret!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
    Sounds like you're about to arrive with an easter basket with eggs that you spread around the room w/ the donation inside.
    NICE PLAY, Smerc!!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    ... Place the donation in sight of your provider! Excuse yourself to wash your hands or freshen up!!! Give the provider the time to collect the donation and make sure it is correct! ...
    By doing this ^^^ you also open up the opportunity for the chick to grab the money and run out the door or allow a thug waiting outside, inside to rob you.

I suggest that neither party allow the donation out of your sight. Counting and placing in plain view is cool. Collecting and secreting away the donation is uncool. Trying to short the ladies is uncool. Secreting the donation tells the tricks something is about to go down that isn’t trick friendly. Ladies, never let the donation out of your sight until the trick has left. Proceed as you wish.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    By doing this ^^^ you also open up the opportunity for the chick to grab the money and run out the door or allow a thug waiting outside, inside to rob you.

I suggest that neither party allow the donation out of your sight. Counting and placing in plain view is cool. Collecting and secreting away the donation is uncool. Trying to short the ladies is uncool. Secreting the donation tells the tricks something is about to go down that isn’t trick friendly. Ladies, never let the donation out of your sight until the trick has left. Proceed as you wish.
    I think if you are seeing a reputable provider, it shouldn’t be a big deal. However, I never touch the money once they sit it down. It stays there until the leave.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post

Doc, I could see that point of view!

I think if you are seeing a reputable provider, it shouldn’t be a big deal. However, I never touch the money once they sit it down. It stays there until the leave.
    This is the etiquette I have encountered in the Hobby, Cyn!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

Verified Companion Companion
    Cyn I am the same way. We both agreed to do this, we are both adults. I don't touch it in front of the clients. Find it to be a bit rude plus giving a little bit of trust goes along. If we can't trust each other to keep our word then how can we trust each other

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast