Thread: Sexisimone: Sexisimone was a lot of fun!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sexisimone: Sexisimone was a lot of fun!

Companion's Handle: Sexisimone
    Date of Visit: 5/7/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: (936)203-1727
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, MISH, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: $350
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, middle of back.
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Looks just like her pictures. She's really cute.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely met them.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes.

Public comments:
    Prompt scheduling and very punctual, she's a great conversationalist.
    Visiting from Houston and she told me she comes up at least once a month. I'd love to meet her again if I have the chance to do so.

BANNED - no respect for community rules

feels like a fake review

This review has no detail and looks like one that the provider posts herself. I have met her once and she is not even close to average

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connorkwong819 View Post
    This review has no detail and looks like one that the provider posts herself. I have met her once and she is not even close to average
    You mean that the 1.5 year old account that has only now 'reviewed' a single provider who's account was created a couple of days before 'his', may not be real? Say it ain't so
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Well shit.

I'm sorry. I haven't really written any reviews before.
    I didn't know I had to put more detailed comments. I thought the BCD part was just optional and I was supposed to be vague in the first part.

I don't exactly hobby often but she seemed to be pretty in line, if not cuter than the two other providers I met in the past.

If she's not even close to average, who are you guys meeting? Please share so I can expand my horizons.
    I'd edit the review to include a few more details but it doesn't look like that's possible. I'll do better with the reviews next time too. :P
    Last edited by Ponzu_panda; 05-09-2021 at 11:57 PM.

BANNED - no respect for community rules

she looks fine but her attitude is just horrible

I would say she definitely looks good but her attitude is just really horrible. When I met her, she did not show any interest in meeting me and she was on her phone all the time. I scheduled for an hour but I only stayed for 40 mins because she did not want to do anything after one round. Also, I just got a PM from her. It turns out she somehow saw my early reply and start to use f words all over to me. She accused me of insulting her??? All I say is her appointment is not good and she started to say something really bad to me She said she would report me and wrote something really bad me in the review. Lol. Anyway, I would not see her and would recommend yall to stay away from her. There are better options out there.