Thread: Dixie Parton: I'm loving this Southern Belle!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dixie Parton: I'm loving this Southern Belle!

Companion's Handle: Dixie Parton
    Date of Visit: 5/6/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: She will give
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?93737-DixieParton
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall - Hotel
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MISH, CG, K9, LAZY DOG, rest/chat, then BBBJ CIM (MSOG session)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: $420 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde, about shoulder length
    Smoking Status: unknown, she didn't.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White southern girl
    Companion Description: Amazingly cute face, really stunning to look at. Great smile and probably the best attitude of any girl I've been with. Her body is not bad but not amazing because of her weight loss (more later) but I still found her to be incredibly sexy!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    So like I said, she has lost a lot of weight (like 150 pounds or something) so she has stretch marks and extra skin. She is working to get surgery to tighten everything back up. She looks as if she might have had kids but said she hasn't. I believe her that it's from the weight gain/loss.

She is COOL AF though. Her voice and charm got me so hot! And she has a great, sexy attitude. Usually it takes a bit to get turned on and she had me making out with her within 30 seconds I was so attracted to her. She is 100% a woman and knows what she is doing and how to please a man.

I'm not kidding when I say her face is pretty. She's really beautiful. If she gets that surgery and tightens up that body, she will be the complete package. I wish all providers had her attitude. She made me FEEL LIKE A MAN. I've been hobbying for a quite a while and this is the first girl I thought I could see myself with outside of a hotel room. She's that cool of a person and boy is her attitude sexy and she really loves sex and it shows.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dixie is the best

great review, you really captured what she is all about, i totally agree with everything you said, I'll probably see her again this week