Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Cockworship, MPFCS
    Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black and Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: She is kinda thick but the good thick, like athletic nice thick. I would say she is anywhere below 5'3" in height. Great natural ass and really smooth skin.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Setup: Submit the form on their site, go through the screening process

Place: Nice apartment doesn't smell like the old spas in K-town. Really nice and bouncy bed.

Details: She greeted me at the door, asked me take off my shoes, we went to the room, she went to the bathroom to start the shower. Clean up, get on the bed and she start with some kissing all over my body, the BBBJ was excellent. I was feeling it so I asked her to go lower between my balls and butt hole and work it with stroking of my cock why she keep licking up and down from tip to the bottom. She put on the condom we started with miss, she was actually very tight, I was caught by surprise. A few more positions, I asked if I can bust a nut and she said yes so I came in the rubber while we were doing it. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Why did you ask her if you could bust a nut in the condom? Did you think she might insist on a Ron Jeremy conclusion??

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hey Chung, haven't chat with you for a while. Well recently the providers I've met would ask that when I bust a nut let them know and sometime they would ask if I can pull out and cum. Honestly not sure because of my size or the quality of condoms lately but I just want to be respectful.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Thanks, nono. I found it odd to need permission to bust inside a condom, I totally get asking if you went in raw, to cum outside. Maybe you're so big, the ladies want to be extra careful.

Asian Stars looks like it is shut down. Be careful out there.

What????? I was planning to come back. Wow I guess these Korean agency really hit each other hard.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Asian Stars looks like it is shut down. Be careful out there.

Do what now? What leads you to believe this? What can you share to confirm?

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Asian Stars seemed open

Majesty, you are spreading f*cking rumor. You must be one of those assholes or competitors.

The agency Asian Stars seemed open and responsive to Texts.
    Veloztec
    ECCIE, OH2, TER P411, ASPD Premium/Verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Making claims or jumping to conclusions without anything to support said claims would be an incredibly irresponsible and idiotic business "strategy".

A studio with a reputation as good as AS wouldn't just "shut down" on their own. So if they were to be involuntarily shut down, then it'd be best to avoid the scene entirely for awhile until dust clears meaning that none of them would be getting any donations. So if this talk of shut down does indeed come from a competitor, then that competitor should clean house and hire a new head of marketing. I forget his name, but there was a TV host some years back that always used the line "you're fired" which is a line that might just be justified here as well.

But to those interested, the studio in question here placed an ad and appears to be still operating the same as they have been for while. Always be cautious and do your own research, but comment #5 here seems to be highly suspect and is still without any merit. Anyone with additional information is encouraged to share.

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    Why did you ask her if you could bust a nut in the condom? Did you think she might insist on a Ron Jeremy conclusion??

Did someone page me? LOL

Whatever!

I’ve never posted or commented on a review but felt it was time. The crap that is written about the agencies, LA and AS is so ridiculous ! You really can’t believe anyone. So many people on this board and that board are tied in with the establishments, who can believe them. This idiot says this, this guy accuses that guy of that, etc. A bunch of creeps hiding behind social media. Really brave! It’s like playing Sony PlayStation online and someone calls you a#$*@. How brave! Look, I’ve visited As and LA and seen multiple ladies. There are pretty much all the same. Speak shit for English, get done what they have to do, pictures are of some Japanese, Chinese or Taiwanese model and they are 10 years older than are said to be. Don’t be surprised when you experience this for yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Popcorn18's Avatar
    Would I have to pass screening before im able to see the models? I agreed to the first page but theres a firewall of sorts. Asking for guest password

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days from the date/time the thread was started.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial