Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giving LifeStream a try

Verified Hobbyist BCD ATXLICKHER's Avatar
    I’ve seen Tina many many times and every time was better and better I won’t go into details but I always have a grand ole time with her but they told me she left and I was forced to see Angela (not really forced lol) it was a good time not grand lol. She tries hard on the massage but I am hoping Tina isn’t gone for good even though when I asked they said she isn’t coming back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Has anyone seen Jesse at Mei Mei Spa on S. May's in Round Rock?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    They throw rotations. She was gone from October to December. I'd bet she'll be back.

Is Mei Mei worth the trip ? I’ve seen Tina at livestream and it was good she left me pop twice.
    I need to go back but I also want to find other Amps in RR that provide good service. So where else in rr is there that’s worth the price of admission?

I'm confused

I posted about a williamson county amp and got feedback to be careful in will co. Lifestream and Mei Mei are both in will co? Why is there no concern for these 2 spas?

BTW, I like to give the massage. Tina (is that her name?) at lifestream wantes charge me $100 for that as well, and I've seen she'll do FS for the same $. Not for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    These 3 places in Round Rock have potential from what I understand. Havent been but will soon. Any information on these places please post.

May Massage
    3000 Joe Dimaggio Blvd Bldg 2500 unit 94
    Round Rock (might be closed)
    Massage Co. 806 E. Palm ValleyRound Rock
    i Massage 1350 E Palm Valley Round Rock

I massage seems to say legit massage a lot on there google posting. I don’t know if that one is offering any extras

All 3 of these are legit as far as i can tell

I've been to May. It's normal as far as I can tell. The other 2 show up as legit places on the boards.

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days from the date/time the thread was started.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2