Thread: Hobbyist self-rules

Verified Hobbyist BCD Financeguy888's Avatar

Hobbyist self-rules

Hello, new to the hobby and have learn a lot through this website. One thing I can not seem to find are rules hobbyist follow when meeting a lady to make sure she is legit. With the increase in police activity on prostitution sting. Seeing what you guys do to prevent getting caught including going to massage parlors.
    1. I always do three things, I look for pattern over weeks. If she keeps posting, same info, and pictures.
    2. Reverse your phone number different way on google.
    3. Look for reviews on the person if any.

Massage parlors is that I look for independent follow my 3 rules or if it is a standard asian one, I come early and stay 30-40 mins just observing. Seeing if anyone walks in or out.

If this is the wrong forum for question, please delete it.

Do whatever works for you, there are no set rules. Here are a few tips:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...n-in-the-hobby

Ladies don't like it when I show up at an incall 30-40 minutes early to observe so that might not be a good idea.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Financeguy888 View Post
    Hello, new to the hobby and have learn a lot through this website. One thing I can not seem to find are rules hobbyist follow when meeting a lady to make sure she is legit. With the increase in police activity on prostitution sting. Seeing what you guys do to prevent getting caught including going to massage parlors.
    1. I always do three things, I look for pattern over weeks. If she keeps posting, same info, and pictures.
    2. Reverse your phone number different way on google.
    3. Look for reviews on the person if any.

Massage parlors is that I look for independent follow my 3 rules or if it is a standard asian one, I come early and stay 30-40 mins just observing. Seeing if anyone walks in or out.

If this is the wrong forum for question, please delete it.
    First of all you’re not new to the hobby. You’ve been a member since last year. And you’re also verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    First of all you’re not new to the hobby. You’ve been a member since last year. And you’re also verified.
    That was not terribly helpful. The concept of "new" is relative, and not objective. Even if viewed only from a calendar perspective one could argue that membership for 10 months in the midst of a pandemic is new.

OP, Jugghead's link should help. Personally, I force myself to fully use my big head before the little one. Research a lady's online presence...consistent posting patterns, website of her own, multiple reviews by known/established guys. I know some guys look for new talent but I avoid like crazy...tend to prefer more mature, established ladies. They are more likely to have decided to make SW a career and thus take care to protect themselves, and by extension, their clients.
    Last edited by Ben Rhimene; 05-08-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    First, I look for reviews on the board. I also look for drama posting by the lady being considered. If all is good, I make contact. BSC and drama are non-starters for me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    That was not terribly helpful. The concept of "new" is relative, and not objective. Even if viewed only from a calendar perspective one could argue that membership for 10 months in the midst of a pandemic is new.

OP, Jugghead's link should help. Personally, I force myself to fully use my big head before the little one. Research a lady's online presence...consistent posting patterns, website of her own, multiple reviews by known/established guys. I know some guys look for new talent but I avoid like crazy...tend to prefer more mature, established ladies. They are more likely to have decided to make SW a career and thus take care to protect themselves, and by extension, their clients.
    ^^^^^THIS Gentleman knows what he's talkin about!

Google the phone number. Google the pics.

There have been even established providers that use pics stolen from cam girls/models just because they have a "similar look"
    That kind of dishonesty would make me (if I were a client) think twice about trusting that person with my personal safety and hard earned moolah

Showing up early to an incall is creepy. Don't do that.

Reviews are a great resource. But just read the review. Ignore the peanut gallery unless they have posted their own review of their experience with that provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    First, I look for reviews on the board. I also look for drama posting by the lady being considered. If all is good, I make contact. BSC and drama are non-starters for me.
    100% this. First sniff of drama and I'm out. I hobby to relax not deal with more shit in my life.

My other rule is 1st meeting is a trial - the money is to test out whether we connect. As long as someone is not trying to straight up steal or hasn't completely mis-represented themselves the money is gone and I'm not particularly worried about what I get for it as long as I get home safe. If we connect, I'll make sure she knows to add me so we can see each other again.

Honestly that's it for me. As long as I go home safe and don't have to deal with more drama I'm good - everything else will work itself out over time.

Ben .
    Excellent answers turns me on